Harvin will PRACTICE Thursday -- try to play in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

suppaball

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2lk47ryn said:
It was the plan all along. Now teams don't have jack as far as film goes.
Looks like it, but if that's the case why was he not at any game other than the one he played in against his old team no doubt? I mean on the sidelines, with his teammates? That's the part I don't like.

plyka

Reaction score
nsport":t2zvm3ds said:
plyka":t2zvm3ds said:
Hawkstorian":t2zvm3ds said:
According to Presser just now.
Pumpgirl

Don't know why, but this is my new favorite animated gif. And... also super pumped if Percy can come back! With Tate playing out of his gourd, Lockette busting people open, and the defense off the chains, this will be a memorable run!

What do you mean you don't know why? Have you ever seen such a cute tiny girl! I tried to replicate her dance at my work, it didn't go so well.
AbsolutNET":t2zvm3ds said:
Ha, he's going to try and practice, let's not start thinking that Pete lost games against division rivals to keep a guy a secret until 2 weeks before a playoff game

Oh my god...i haven't been this entertained for at least 3 days! Looking at your avatar was awesome. That's why I come back here, a great laugh. I'm keeping this one for myself:
file.php

BamKam

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":39k6pzwr said:
Ha, he's going to try and practice, let's not start thinking that Pete lost games against division rivals to keep a guy a secret until 2 weeks before a playoff game

You are probably right. It is still hard to not get excited lol.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
suppaball":1ng4spq4 said:
FlyingGreg":1ng4spq4 said:
Looks like it, but if that's the case why was he not at any game other than the one he played in against his old team no doubt? I mean on the sidelines, with his teammates? That's the part I don't like.

Oh I think he has been rehabbing for sure. I just think they did it this way as a last chance.

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
Scottemojo":19u5k95z said:
Sarlacc83":19u5k95z said:
Scottemojo":19u5k95z said:
So, Ian Rapaport's source is full of crap?

Probably one of the members of this board.

Certainly would account for the lack of truthiness.

I posted the Ian Rappaport's tweet and I didn't make it up. The validity of the actual tweet was probably questionable

Spiderdan

Reaction score
Basis4day":15p9tj8s said:
If he plays, he plays. Hope the conspiracy theories around here die down.

You have been on this board before, right? Conspiracy theories never die, they just become even more convoluted.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
I definitely don't think they were intentionally hiding him until the playoffs. If he does play, then it's just how it ended up working out.

iigakusei

Reaction score
I dont think he will play...but he is a player the opposition has to gameplan for. Not an easy thing to do on a short week!

Ozzy

Reaction score
I don't believe in conspiracy theories although I could see them holding him out just to make sure he was 100% healthy or close to it when they actually needed him. If its just pain tolerence and not a structural issue then he will play. Why not suit up even if its for a limited role? He's already on the roster and can have an impact even in a limited role. I think he plays...

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":3gwnjz4a said:
Bingo, the rest of the league called and Pete laid out a full house.

TDOTSEAHAWK

Reaction score
I may be the only one around here that believes this - but I think we held him back for the playoffs because he is legitimately injured BUT he could have played if we didn't clinch a playoff spot so early.

Although us as fans and the media love home field advantage, I don't think Pete cares. Once we made the playoffs - everything went toward thinking about the playoffs - no matter the configuration.

seahawksfanatic000

Reaction score
Spiderdan":dfor2d4i said:
Basis4day":dfor2d4i said:
If he plays, he plays. Hope the conspiracy theories around here die down.

You have been on this board before, right? Conspiracy theories never die, they just become even more convoluted.

XL was a sham!

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Listened to it on the drive home. Shocking. Totally different from when he said this morning that essentially Percy needed a whole offseason to get right. What unbelievably exciting news. Let's hope it's for real!

BamKam

Reaction score
Did Pete ever say he was most likely going on the IR? Or did he only say he didn't rule out the possibility when asked?

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
If this happens, and he scores a TD in multiple games I will change my user name to IWasAHarvinHatingMoron. (will that fit?) Same thing if he ends up contributing and we end up getting to the conference championship.

That in itself is reason enough.

Still I am skeptical, like when Mariners talk about signing a big time free agent but then it always ends up they sign that guy's 3rd cousin with the same last name. The "Harvin will be ready in X game" stuff just gets me bitter.

The defense looks primed but the offense looks to sputtering. We need him, desperately.

Honestly, the point of signing Harvin was to get the weapons to get home field (which we have anyway!) and shoot past the 49ers in the playoffs. If Harvin gets us past them, then he is worth it, if not? Then it doesn't matter.

Fingers crossed but not sure I will believe it until I see it.

BamKam

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2u5dx7kd said:
Listened to it on the drive home. Shocking. Totally different from when he said this morning that essentially Percy needed a whole offseason to get right. What unbelievably exciting news. Let's hope it's for real!

More PC master trolling. He is probably right that he needs an entire offseason to get 100%. I wouldn't be surprised if he played in the first playoff game, sat out the 2nd, and played in the SB (if we get all the way).

kidhawk

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":3ogu4qa3 said:

Him practicing doesn't mean he's going to be 100%. That is How I took it from Pete this morning, not that percy needed an entire off season to play a game, but that he would need the whole off season to get back to 100%. Him practicing and possibly playing doesn't mean he's gotten right, just that he could be capable of playing. Even if he does come back and play in the playoffs (still not assured by any means) he won't be at 100% until next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.