Not open for further replies.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
HawkWow":cftiixj2 said:
lukerguy":cftiixj2 said:
Oh and there's this too....

#
Percy Harvin ‏@Percy_Harvin 46m

And to all the haters who tried to kick when I was down ... Can't express how much fuel u added to my fire ....
Expand Collapse

#
Percy Harvin ‏@Percy_Harvin 1h

12's see u in 2 weeks ... It's go time once again
Expand

I hope to goodness that none of our very own .net members tweeted hate @ him.

Why? Reading his tweet, it sounds like such "hate" "added fuel to (his) fire". LOL. He didn't say "thanks for hugging my sack, it added fuel to my fire". So with that, it looks like the "hate" served more purpose than the "love". Be grateful.

All this BS about "eating crow" is without merit unless directed at someone that said "he's definitely not going to play this year". And even that remains to be seen. I have been more anti-Harvin than anyone. Of course I will be happy if he lights it up...we gave a 1, 3 and 7 for him and an assload of cap. ...why shouldn't we benefit from that?

Like most, I never said I didn't like Harvin the player....I doubt a man alive has said those words. I have said repeatedly that I don't like Harvin the person and the fact he is finally going to play, in a meaningful game, does not change his past. So why would anyone be expected to eat crow for citing his numerous off field issues? That's just stupid. The majority of you would excuse Aaron Hernandez if he tweeted you a naked pic while wearing a Hawk helmet.

When Harvin can prove that all of his MANY transgressions were committed by his evil twin, then I will eat crow. Until then, Harvin and his cult following can STFU. He's done nothing to deserve such fanfare.

Stay classey

THUGCAPS

Reaction score
Playing with my Harvin is like playing with my emotions, Petey!

Starrman44

Reaction score
Hope he does well in his return and stays healthy. I'm pulling for him. There has been a ton of criticism aimed at him by a lot of folks who are doing a lot of "reading the tea leaves" without out any real information.

Personally, we've had enough 1st rounders that either didn't play well or were injured that I thought it was worth a flyer on Harvin.

Mostly, once a player dons the Blue, Silver, and Green then I am rooting for them to succeed.

I hope for the best. I feel like we can win it all with or without, but it'd be a ton of fun if he is healthy.

Sac

Reaction score
i5roadrunner":5gv4z7yv said:
SacHawk2.0":5gv4z7yv said:
beh.gif
This should be a Percy Harvin poll question...Percy is about to make his first start back and she is in the kitchen begging you to watch her instead. Do you, A: Keep watching the game and wait until halftime or B: Go make bacon. :D

Thank the baby Jeebus for DVR.

Axx

Reaction score
so should harvin sue rappaport for defamation?

chris98251

Reaction score
DavidSeven":3n11mmiz said:
Most recent tweet:

Percy Harvin ‏@Percy_Harvin 1m
And to all the haters who tried to kick when I was down ... Can't express how much fuel u added to my fire ....

.NET will gladly eat crow, Mr. Harvin. Gladly.

Not all of .Net..........................

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
OH...hes practicing :roll:
P3mM7

Ill believe it when I see him actually line up and be in the huddle Next Saturday. I was super excited for Harvin being here for this season but so far it has been very dissapointing. If he can stay healthy and play in the playoffs I will be as excited as anyone. Unfor he got injured and that sometimes happens. Tired of reading week to week about Harvin. If he plays he plays..if not..oh well. Its not the Seattle HarvinHawks

Forget about even playing this year. I was concerned he might not be right for the future. For the rest of his career. Thankfully it doesnt sound THAT BAD from Petes presser and hopefully he can get back to 100%.

In hindsight I STILL would take Patterson over Harvin this year, just because of the similarities in how they are used, BUT at the time I thought the trade was fantastic. Harvin at 100% will def add a different dimension to the offense I have been dieing to see all year.

Basis4day

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2uko32af said:
HawkWow":2uko32af said:
lukerguy":2uko32af said:

#

Expand Collapse

#

Expand

Why? Reading his tweet, it sounds like such "hate" "added fuel to (his) fire". LOL. He didn't say "thanks for hugging my sack, it added fuel to my fire". So with that, it looks like the "hate" served more purpose than the "love". Be grateful.

All this BS about "eating crow" is without merit unless directed at someone that said "he's definitely not going to play this year". And even that remains to be seen. I have been more anti-Harvin than anyone. Of course I will be happy if he lights it up...we gave a 1, 3 and 7 for him and an assload of cap. ...why shouldn't we benefit from that?

Like most, I never said I didn't like Harvin the player....I doubt a man alive has said those words. I have said repeatedly that I don't like Harvin the person and the fact he is finally going to play, in a meaningful game, does not change his past. So why would anyone be expected to eat crow for citing his numerous off field issues? That's just stupid. The majority of you would excuse Aaron Hernandez if he tweeted you a naked pic while wearing a Hawk helmet.

When Harvin can prove that all of his MANY transgressions were committed by his evil twin, then I will eat crow. Until then, Harvin and his cult following can STFU. He's done nothing to deserve such fanfare.

Stay classey

No one on this board needs to STFU. Have an opinion and prepare to back it up.

What are these obvious and many transgressions? Like having the gall to have a second opinion on his hip? Like rehabing the same hip to the point that it wasn't season ending? Like being cleared of a DUI because the only place to test for it was at the station and not in the field? Because he didn't dance around on the sideline and act in a leadership role he had yet to earn? Because he wasn't made available to the media by the team? Because he didn't share his medical records with the public? Because the team didn't say screw your future like the Redskins did to RGIII? Because Pete called him sore and he must be a wuss? Because he's been rumored to go on IR since the preaseason and never gets healthy enough to play or injured enough to go on IR? Because you'd prefer a professional football player "act" a certain way without knowing how the team expects him to act? Because professional football players need to "prove" something to you?

Everyone,

Go back. Look objectively. People will see how few "facts" were actually available. People will see how speculation suddenly became fact around here. Look at old posts. Is it not possible that the Harvin Haters reached a conclusion early and only paid attention to "facts" that advanced their opinion? Is that not possible that the Harvin lovers did the exact same thing? For every anti-Harvin "fact", there is a pro-Harvin "fact".

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
HawkWow":3v1mkwxd said:
lukerguy":3v1mkwxd said:

#

Expand Collapse

#

Expand

This is about the most idiotic post I have seen. As another poster said stay classy.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ok you guys destroyed another thread that your going to complain about getting closed, read through it and you all know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts