Harvin will PRACTICE Thursday -- try to play in game

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamsomatic

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2trabn7i said:
let's not start thinking that Pete lost games against division rivals to keep a guy a secret until 2 weeks before a playoff game

yeah. because we showed we couldn't win without him the first times we played san fran arizona and st louis this year ......
oh wait.... :roll:

kidhawk

Reaction score
DavidSeven":jc7ag3pr said:
Most recent tweet:

Percy Harvin ‏@Percy_Harvin 1m
And to all the haters who tried to kick when I was down ... Can't express how much fuel u added to my fire ....

.NET will gladly eat crow, Mr. Harvin. Gladly.

Well some of .NET anyway

Brett":jc7ag3pr said:
where was this audio on 710 ? I would like to hear it and I don't see a new press conference on seahawks site ?

Here's the PodCast page:

[urltargetblank]http://mynorthwest.com/category/sports_pod_results/?p=1027&n=Pete%20Carroll%20Show[/urltargetblank]

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Wooooo, next you're going to tell me Bevell was keeping the play calling vanilla to throw off teams for the postseason.

Maxman186

Reaction score
Pete Carroll's new press photo :D

Attachments

• troll.jpg
    troll.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 589

Brett

Reaction score
Basis4day":23qs8hgm said:
Brett":23qs8hgm said:
where was this audio on 710 ? I would like to hear it and I don't see a new press conference on seahawks site ?

http://mynorthwest.com/category/sports_shows/

Depending on when it went, it will be in the Bob and Groz or Wyman Mike and Moore podcast.
Podcasts go up around 20 mins after the previous hour ended.

so 12pm-1pm podcast will be available around 1:20pm.

The morning interview was on Brock and Danny.

Pete's pressers are always available on seahawks.com in the video section.

Thank you I heard the morning interview, I was wondering which show and hour it was announced so I could try to find the press conference. If it was announced at an official conference its not been loaded to seahawks .com yet

Basis4day

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":2en70qqw said:
MysterMatt":2en70qqw said:
Scottemojo":2en70qqw said:
So, Ian Rapaport's source is full of crap?
Hard to believe.

Well, Schefter had said the Seahawks had no plan to IR him, so one of them had to be wrong.

Ian was the one who said that a Veteran Defensive Lineman was upset about his future role prior to the season starting.
Schefter said we were trading for Jared Allen. I can't keep the different leaks about Antione Winfield straight following the Browner/Thurmond situation.

On the other hand, both men have been correct about rumors before.

The lesson is you can't really trust "sources" until things are official. These guys are in such a rush to break stories that misinformation is bound to happen and by the time it's corrected everyone has forgotten. (Unless you're Mike Silver and you mess with Brandon Browner).

drdiags

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1c1pr3cg said:
Ha, he's going to try and practice, let's not start thinking that Pete lost games against division rivals to keep a guy a secret until 2 weeks before a playoff game

Too late. Local ESPN folks and other media types already running with this whole secret plan concept. I need my aluminum foil cap.

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
doom and gloom on brock and danny this morning with percy sounding like he's gonna hit the IR, sunshine and rainbows during petes 3PM presser. what happened in those 5 hours? stoked!

Basis4day

Reaction score
drdiags":hqyxc5ul said:
AbsolutNET":hqyxc5ul said:
Ha, he's going to try and practice, let's not start thinking that Pete lost games against division rivals to keep a guy a secret until 2 weeks before a playoff game

Too late. Local ESPN folks and other media types already running with this whole secret plan concept. I need my aluminum foil cap.

HA. Twitterverse rules all.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Just the thought of Tate and Harvin on the field at the same time again... *drool*

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
PRO: Wins Super Bowl.

CON: Proves every .NET conspiracy theorist right and leaves them permanently smug, insufferable, and seeing conspiracy theories everywhere.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Brett":p6hbzudf said:
Basis4day":p6hbzudf said:
Brett":p6hbzudf said:

http://mynorthwest.com/category/sports_shows/

Depending on when it went, it will be in the Bob and Groz or Wyman Mike and Moore podcast.
Podcasts go up around 20 mins after the previous hour ended.

so 12pm-1pm podcast will be available around 1:20pm.

The morning interview was on Brock and Danny.

Pete's pressers are always available on seahawks.com in the video section.

Thank you I heard the morning interview, I was wondering which show and hour it was announced so I could try to find the press conference. If it was announced at an official conference its not been loaded to seahawks .com yet

Pete's pressers are on .com, but his morning statement about Harvin needing the offseason to get to 100% was from the Pete Carroll show on 710. It's a show he does every week on Monday (except it's Tuesday when we have Monday games). Link can be found in my post above

chawx

Reaction score
EverydayImRusselin":lapjwhlp said:
Wooooo, next you're going to tell me Bevell was keeping the play calling vanilla to throw off teams for the postseason.

Yep! Because really, anyone watching the games knew that what we were seeing in SF and against AZ was astonishingly vanilla... we handed those games to them on a silver platter on offense and our defense was good enough to almost win those games despite the obvious tank job.

This was all part of the master plan that Pete and Co. have been plotting since Day 1. Now, it's all or nothing and it's hold on to your shorts time... this 2013-14 ride is about to go from "Awesome" to "HOLY $#@T!!"

:179417:

Abach

Reaction score
I had shivers running down my spine when I read Percy's tweet... Can't wait!

Basis4day

Reaction score
chawx":1evi28it said:
EverydayImRusselin":1evi28it said:

Yep! Because really, anyone watching the games knew that what we were seeing in SF and against AZ was astonishingly vanilla... we handed those games to them on a silver platter on offense and our defense was good enough to almost win those games despite the obvious tank job.

This was all part of the master plan that Pete and Co. have been plotting since Day 1. Now, it's all or nothing and it's hold on to your shorts time... this 2013-14 ride is about to go from "Awesome" to "HOLY $#@T!!"

:179417:

Thats a Greg Roman excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.