Geno Smith - Goalposts Can't Move Any Longer

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I disagree totaly with your smug comment.

I started watching in 1960 with the start of the AFL on ABC.

Have you been watching longer than me? And I played.

I am not reserving judgement on Genos play. It has been outstanding.

If you refuse to belive your eyes because you want to hang on to the negative narrative then you are the weakest link.

Prior to the season I told my wife "the worst thing Pete could do was go with that piece of shit Geno, he is the worst qb in the NFL"

Pete was right I was wrong and all you fence sitters not giving Geno credit and hedging your bets make me puke.

Fck man give the guy his dues he has earned it.

Ps: since I am probably older than you and have had more time evaluating humans, I will reserve judgement on you as a person until you prove yourself longer.
That’s great just put me on ignore. I don’t like overly dramatic people who are in love with hyperbole.

Geno has played well as I stated. You sound like someone who is looking for any reason to start a fight. Good luck with that.

We won a field goal fest against the Cardinals, yay!

Last edited:

Rainger

Reaction score
That’s great just put me on ignore. I don’t like overly dramatic people who are in love with hyperbole.

Geno has played well as I stated. You sound like someone who is looking for any reason to start a fight. Good luck with that.
No just stating Facts: you said

"However some folks are taking a patient evaluation of him as a QB. We’ve probably been watching football a little longer than most."

The last sentence is very condescending. Trying to imply you know better than the rest. No fight intended. Just think your post was smug.

Last edited:

toffee

Reaction score
I disagree totaly with your smug comment.

I started watching in 1960 with the start of the AFL on ABC.

Have you been watching longer than me? And I played.

I am not reserving judgement on Genos play. It has been outstanding.

If you refuse to belive your eyes because you want to hang on to the negative narrative then you are the weakest link.

Prior to the season I told my wife "the worst thing Pete could do was go with that piece of shit Geno, he is the worst qb in the NFL"

Pete was right I was wrong and all you fence sitters not giving Geno credit and hedging your bets make me puke.

Fck man give the guy his dues he has earned it.

Ps: since I am probably older than you and have had more time evaluating humans, I will reserve judgement on you as a person until you prove yourself longer.
What was your position when you played?

Rainger

Reaction score
Toffee I deleted my post answering your questions about my football and coaching in the past cause I don't want the thread being about me. It is about Geno. You read it that is good enough.

Edit ps thank you for the love

Last edited:

Latest posts