FAO 49ers fans

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1qi9z4kn said:
f16f1736a222e20dcba3731b5bb92fb2_large

Okay, that was the funniest thing I've seen.

amill87

Reaction score
hawk45":1ynxtpge said:
I dunno, both units (our OL and Niners WRs) are decimated.

Maybe I'm missing something but I only see Patton and Crabtree as the WRs they are missing. Patton may help but he may not. Crabtree is the only WR they are missing that has shown he can make a difference.

hawk45":1ynxtpge said:
I do agree RW is handling the decimation of the OL better than Kaepernick is handling his lack of targets, however different the 2 issues may be. And Russell has shown the ability to struggle the entire game but not lose poise in the final moments.

Honestly I feel that is the best possible trait for a QB to have. Does anyone think if we were in the same position last year in the super bowl that Wilson would not have scored on that final drive?

Lieutenant Dan":1ynxtpge said:
This has turned into a really interesting 'state of the Niners' discussion, so I have a question (and it's probably not an original one, but anyway):

Given the exact same state of the Niners this season, but with Alex at QB instead of CK...would the results be different?

That's pretty hard to say. Smith is lacking in some areas as well but you have to wonder if the coaches could've built a more functional offense around him. What I am seeing with Kaep is a complete lack of trust to put the game in his hands by his coaches. Whenever they have tried, they have been blown out because he was unable to do it alone.

They went to Kaep because he was more explosive, the problem now is when you take away the explosive play, he cannot execute the simple stuff. Smith did not do the explosive play well but was excellent at the simple stuff.

With the way that team is built, I feel they may have better off with Smith and keep doing the simple stuff. It appears they got greedy for the big play and it's biting them.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":34b9ojai said:
Popeye, since you've only been here for three months, I don't think you realize how many douchenozzle 49ers fans we've had show up after either we lose a game or you guys win a game in the past year-and-a-half. Most of those guys got themselves banned fairly quickly, and the mods are probably refusing most 49ers membership requests to join this forum because of what has happened there, but trust me when I say that English was only expecting what we've been having happen for a while. Pretty much since Harbaugh showed up in the Bay area.

Yeah, really good point. My frame of reference is colored by the recent weekly "prepare for the influx of whiner fans!" thread that never results in any new 9ers fans. I absolutely don't know the context at all beyond that, or if it was a regular occurence going back from before I came here (and I of course believe before that it was). FWIW, I think everyone agrees that save for something wild happening, the Hawks basically have the division wrapped up, so I wouldn't expect any 9ers fans back any time soon (maybe a sprinkling if they win at home, but the response is so obvious: "yeah, but we won the division so who cares?" (basically what 9ers fans said to hawks fans last season) that it won't matter too much.)

Point DEFINITELY taken. :)

canfan":34b9ojai said:
So you are here why?

Because I like it here. :D

I've been here before and after the 9ers play well and before and after they play like crud. I've been here before and after the Hawks play well and before and after they play like crud. I'm obviously a 9ers fan, but I think it should be obvious at this point that I'm not just here to troll and don't just traipse in and out depending on of if the 9ers are sucking or not. I've been a fan since I was a kid when it was a disappointment if they didn't win the Super Bowl every year to through my 20s when finishing 7-9 was really promising and exciting. Basically, it has been a long time since the 9ers winning or losing has changed my behavior. ;)

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Lieutenant Dan":311f0vwi said:
Given the exact same state of the Niners this season, but with Alex at QB instead of CK...would the results be different?

I think it's definitely a legitimate question, but having watched Smith for his whole career and watching every 9ers game pre and post Smith, no, I don't think so. If anything, with Smith, I think the 9ers record would be the same, save for a loss to Green Bay instead of a win (IIRC last year in the regular season the 9ers had the same record before and after the switch too). This ain't a testament to Kaepernick, either. :D Can go into detail about why I feel this way if you care, but if not, I'll spare the spam. :)

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
LOL, Kap can't give any team any credit whatsoever.

He got destroyed by a very good Carolina defense and all he could say on his post-game presser is that the result is because of the Niner's lack of execution, not anything that the opponents did.

Please, really?

Why not just give credit where credit is due? Why not just say Niners execution was crap and a big part of that is because the carolina defense was playing lights out?

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Popeyejones":t6pl2zzr said:
Lieutenant Dan":t6pl2zzr said:

I think it's definitely a legitimate question, but having watched Smith for his whole career and watching every 9ers game pre and post Smith, no, I don't think so. If anything, with Smith, I think the 9ers record would be the same, save for a loss to Green Bay instead of a win (IIRC last year in the regular season the 9ers had the same record before and after the switch too). This ain't a testament to Kaepernick, either. :D Can go into detail about why I feel this way if you care, but if not, I'll spare the spam. :)

I disagree.

My opinion on what the problem is with the Niners offense is this: 1) Roman getting too hung up on his shiny new toy at QB, and 2) Kaepernick struggling to make reads and leaving the pocket too early.

If Smith is still QB, Roman has to run the ball. He doesn't run Gore only five times in the second half of a 10-9 game. He has to throw something other than five- and- seven-step drops with long-ass routes. They throw the short and middle stuff that Smith thrives on.

If they would just ride Gore, who is about 82 years old by now, but who still runs like a 24-year-old back, throw off of PA after establishing the run, and implement more three-step-drops and hooks/slants/intermediate stuff, they could at least keep some of the heat off of Kaepernick and chew up yardage more consistently.

With Smith, they win at least one of the three games they lost and probably still beat the Packers, too.

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies so far, guys. Popeye...go ahead and elaborate on your CK/Smith thoughts...again, given the exact same situation this season otherwise.

HunnyBadger":1e1lvhe8 said:

He got destroyed by a very good Carolina defense and all he could say on his post-game presser is that the result is because of the Niner's lack of execution, not anything that the opponents did.

Please, really?

Why not just give credit where credit is due? Why not just say Niners execution was crap and a big part of that is because the carolina defense was playing lights out?

I've seen CK do this as well in other pressers this year after a loss. It's immature to not give the opposition credit where credit is due. Even his coach will give credit to the opposition.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Niner fans yesterday:

[youtube]8gciFoEbOA8[/youtube]

SeaTown81

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":3owwclzu said:

Please, really?

This is what slays me. Niner fans are cool with glossing over how big a bitch Kaep is when he's winning. But when he looks like a deer caught in headlights in the pocket and blows games in the clutch, him being a punk bitch is just icing on the cake in terms of Niner fans feeling the burn. Everyone gives Cam Newton crap for pouting when the going gets bad. But Kaep is even worse, IMO. Walking off the field before the game ends. Not shaking hands. Giving 2 word answers to the media. Sitting by himself on the sidelines, staring off into the distance. He's a punk. Plain and simple.

The fact that Kaep was included in the "Next wave of qbs" with RW, Luck, and RGIII by the national media this past offseason was just ridiculous. I thought it would take a bit longer for his warts to reveal themselves, given how good a team he is surrounded by. But here were are already. Ha! Love it.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
I think the reason most all the ninny trolls are gone is cause we banned them all. At least that is what they say over there at their lair.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Dom, I object to your use of the word "lair". "Lair" has a cool evil mastermind connotation to it, and that's far from anything relating to 49ers fans. 8)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Originally posted by 49erWay:
Maybe some of you guys are right.

Kaepernick can't play.

All those interceptions he threw against Carolina, tons of them, despicable.

No talent to read defenses or go through progressions with 3 to 5 defensive lineman hitting him every pass attempt, despicable.

Just a game manager like Smith, couldn't throw accurate down field while being sacked or with 3 to 5 guys on him in 2 seconds, despicable.

Yep, had nothing to do with the offensive line or game plan.

Any of this sound familiar?

RichNhansom

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1bop2981 said:

Kaepernick can't play.

No talent to read defenses or go through progressions with 3 to 5 defensive lineman hitting him every pass attempt, despicable.

Just a game manager like Smith, couldn't throw accurate down field while being sacked or with 3 to 5 guys on him in 2 seconds, despicable.

I must say though it is much more enjoyable seeing him argue with fellow Niner fans who are sounding very much like we did when he was here. The guy is a complete homer for Kaep. Simply cannot see the forest from the tree's.

A fun thread on Webzon with Marvin49:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... hing-game/

I wonder if he will leave their website too. LOL.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":idhbd4eg said:
RichNhansom":idhbd4eg said:
well your 2 cents is not worth 2 cents. Nobody on either forum is looking for validation. Only an ignoramous believes that (sorry did I expose you?) but it is fun to revel in the missory of the enemies ignorance and you sir are only making it sweeter.

I am sorry you don't understand what is going on here or maybe your vajayjay is to bent out of shape to embrace it but your comments are all the validation any Seahawks fan could ever hope for. Thank you so very much for volinteering your servitude.

Now be on your way and keep that tail tucked tightly between your legs so you don't leave a trail of slime behind you.

Thanks for playing.

HAHAHAHAHAH love this stuff.

Gotcha. I'm an ignoramus with a vagina and a tail tucked between my legs, and I'm also leave a trail of slime everywhere I go.
Duly noted, man. Nothing really substantive to respond to here, so receipt acknowledged I guess? LOL @ thinking things this sophomoric and petty would get under my skin, or would make me look bad.
Thou protest too much, eh?

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Man.. I just watched that Niner game. The Panthers brought it but it really was kind of on Kaeperstank. Real trouble with getting rid of the ball. He got sacked more than I can remember seeing him and waited to long to take off. I know many have commented on the "one read Kaep" thing but it actually looked legit yesterday.

It was like he knew where he was going long before the ball was snapped and when it wasn't there, he lost composure. It was a lot like his play in Seattle. Very confused. That is really what it appeared to be, just loss of composure and poor playcalling too. I think they bailed on the run after a few stops, but in a close game like that it isn't necessary. I didn't think it would look that bad. Well every team has a stinker, but the digits just couldn't get it going at all.

The defense looked OK, but at home they should. I'm sure it was painful to watch if you are a Niner fan.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
RichNhansom":11dxumfg said:
E.C. Laloosh":11dxumfg said:

Kaepernick can't play.

I must say though it is much more enjoyable seeing him argue with fellow Niner fans who are sounding very much like we did when he was here. The guy is a complete homer for Kaep. Simply cannot see the forest from the tree's.

A fun thread on Webzon with Marvin49:

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... hing-game/

I wonder if he will leave their website too. LOL.

Funny how they talk about Wilson. "He just lobs it up. No accuracy whatsoever." "He throws 50/50 balls." "WRs bail him out".

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
Brett":38sb8eia said:
They have officially given us the division and home field on Webzone and are now saying F it we are going to go up there and win lol!

chico49erfan
Veteran
#1 overall seed, home field advantage in the playoffs. Book it.

Nov 10, 2013 at 4:41 PM#2658
pdizo916
Veteran
f**k

Nov 10, 2013 at 4:45 PM#2659
PRIMETIME21
Veteran
nfc west champs

Nov 10, 2013 at 5:07 PM#2660
Snider8706
Veteran
Congrats seattle

Nov 10, 2013 at 5:09 PM#2661
sanjo49er
Veteran
F****K IT wre going up to seatle.

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/1 ... IUeixSE.99

They have reacted in such ways on there. But one game is one game. There is always an overreaction to one game up or down by fans.

But I will say this I think you win the division this year. And have a very strong chance to get homefield advantage too.

The 49ers are not that great this year IMO. Tons of injuries at WR, TE and the QB has regressed too. I doubt a deep run for the 49ers. We would have to pick up the offense a lot to do anything.

SanDiego49er

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1zzg5a4i said:
Popeyejones":1zzg5a4i said:
AbsolutNET":1zzg5a4i said:
Chris Daniels ‏@ChrisDaniels5 2h
Kaepernick Stat - #49ers QB has gone over 200 yards passing in only 2 of 9 games this season. Today: 11/22 for 91. http://ow.ly/qG6L4

WOW.
*Kaepernick hasn't progressed. Most importantly, he's still bad in the pocket, and doesn't have that seemingly natural feel for the pocket that all the great QBs have.

*The O-Line has never been great at pass blocking, which gets overlooked when people talk about the OLine.

To say that Kaepernick is bad in the pocket is equivalent to saying that he's not a QB because he's pretty terrible at throwing on the run (particularly to his left), outside of the pocket.

Have you come to the conclusion that he's just a bad QB with speed?

With regard to your o-line, seriously? Kaepernick has had more time to throw than most quarterbacks in the league with the protection he's gotten. I'd kill to see RW standing back there w/ all that time Kaep's had.

Popeye... c'mon, man!

He can throw on the run outside the pocket. To the left too. His best throws are outside the pocket. Inside the pocket he gets jittery, wants to leave early and run. And he doesn't go through reads and progressions well inside the pocket. Like 1, 2, 3, 4. All his options.