FAO 49ers fans

GCrow

Reaction score
OldWiseHawk":29jrxsfg said:
From Whiner Webzone....

It makes me warm and fuzzy:

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Everyone say what you want. Here is the clear answer.

Wilson is a winner.

Kaepernick is a loser.

Some players have it, and some players dont. Montana had it. Marino didnt.

No one here can tell me that Wilson would not have won that game with a minute to go. Kaepernick is simply a big time loser.

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... 0GfOkdF.99

Thats Gold Jerry Gold Kenny Bania Seinfeld Quote

Axx

Reaction score
1471079_623077864405572_2112918214_n.jpg

hawk45

Reaction score
They're being pretty hard on Kaepernick right now. I mean yes I agree Wilson is better in my completely unbiased evalution :)

But Wilson looked pretty bad against Carolina also (until he pulled a win out his butt, true).

And we know from when Rice was struggling this year that if your receivers are having problems that makes you look bad as a QB unless your name is Brady or Manning. The Niners did get Manningham back, and then promptly lost VD to an achy vagina, as seems to happen oddly when they play a physical D. So there isn't much to throw to.

Carolina's D line. Man, they make me feel a bit better about our OL when we get healthy. The went right through the Niner line, and they're supposed to be able to pass protect.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
hawk45":l04xl51q said:
They're being pretty hard on Kaepernick right now. I mean yes I agree Wilson is better in my completely unbiased evalution :)

But Wilson looked pretty bad against Carolina also (until he pulled a win out his butt, true).

At least Wilson passed for 300 yards against Carolina.

hawk45

Reaction score
HawkFan72":tw6b6d3f said:
hawk45":tw6b6d3f said:

At least Wilson passed for 300 yards against Carolina.

Oh shit, you're right, I remembered him taking the hits and running for his life, but forgot that in that game they got it going a bit in the 2nd half.

Never mind then. Kaepernick can't hold Wilson's jock.

Brett

Reaction score
They have officially given us the division and home field on Webzone and are now saying F it we are going to go up there and win lol!

chico49erfan
Veteran
#1 overall seed, home field advantage in the playoffs. Book it.

Nov 10, 2013 at 4:41 PM#2658
pdizo916
Veteran
f**k

Nov 10, 2013 at 4:45 PM#2659
PRIMETIME21
Veteran
nfc west champs

Nov 10, 2013 at 5:07 PM#2660
Snider8706
Veteran
Congrats seattle

Nov 10, 2013 at 5:09 PM#2661
sanjo49er
Veteran
F****K IT wre going up to seatle.

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl/1 ... IUeixSE.99

rideaducati

Reaction score
jhawk91":2ob5cqzh said:
OldWiseHawk":2ob5cqzh said:
From Whiner Webzone....

It makes me warm and fuzzy:

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Everyone say what you want. Here is the clear answer.

Wilson is a winner.

Kaepernick is a loser.

Some players have it, and some players dont. Montana had it. Marino didnt.

No one here can tell me that Wilson would not have won that game with a minute to go. Kaepernick is simply a big time loser.

Read more at http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niner ... 0GfOkdF.99

There is some gold on there right now. A lot of "seattle is better than us" and "Kaepernick sucks and wilson is better" type stuff

Boy, niner fans are sure late to the party. We've been telling them these things for a while now. Par for the course with them though.

hawker84

Reaction score
nothing brings me more joy than reading their pain... if they win next week, they'll be back to their cocky selves no doubt. but i'll enjoy this week of tail tucking while it last.

P.S. read a lot of bs post about being happy browner went down, and when the game was out of reach a lot of oh well i guess we can hope for injury posts. karma bit them in the a hole today, they lost like 3,4 guys today to injury, Key players like VD and Reid... Karma's a beautiful thing sometimes. heh heh heh....

rideaducati

Reaction score
ivotuk":3824ky4m said:
Axx":3824ky4m said:

LOL! Alex is 9-0! I thought they really stuck it to KC on that trade, i was wrong.

KC won that trade even though Alex Smith can't seem to throw the ball more than 5 yards down the field. Any time Baalke trades away a player for a draft pick, the team getting the player wins the trade because Baalke can't draft very well. He tries to get as many draft picks as possible with the thinking that he will hit on one eventually. So far, he hasn't done very well.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3rhf583s said:
The most satisfying thing about today is the knowledge that our 49er friends will visit the forum.

:)

You know you guys say this every week and it never happens, right?

You've got multiple threads on this forum that are just cut-and-pasted upsetness from the webzone. Why would anyone need to come here to see what they've already seen there?

The Hawks had a convincing win today and the 9ers lost a game that they were expected to win. 9ers fans are blaming their team for losing, not blaming the refs, or the teams' injuries or any of the other whiny nonsense that you regularly see after losses (or even close wins with some fan bases...). What are you expecting? Of course you guys are gloating and excited (and you have every right to be excited), but if you need 9ers fans to come here to validate it for you, like last week, the week before, and the week before that, I think you're hoping for something that isn't going to happen. ;)

Just my .02

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^ I counted six snaps. He could have been in for as many as 8 or 10. Basically one third down play per series. He had a bull rush that disrupted Cam's timing on a third down and saved the conversion, but not much more than that. They've been incredibly cautious with this whole thing, and are basically easing him in slowly. I'd guess in the next game they'll work him up to playing passing downs, and then go from there.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Yeah, not a surprise with the low amount of snaps, but I was just curious on the exact number. He still gotta fight those DUI & Gun charges in which he could be imprisoned and then still possibly face a suspension from the NFL, but things have quieted down as of recently. Hope he has his life on track.