FAO 49ers fans

HawkFan72

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":2vybocxj said:
I wonder how much Aldon Smith played in the game, he seemed pretty irrelevant.

Hm...maybe Aldon Smith is the downfall of the 49ers.

They haven't won since Week 1 with him. The first game he was gone, they went on their winning streak. The game he comes back, they look like they did back in Weeks 2 and 3 with him.

:D

OP
OP
theENGLISHseahawk

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Popeyejones":380eapc8 said:
theENGLISHseahawk":380eapc8 said:
The most satisfying thing about today is the knowledge that our 49er friends will visit the forum.

:)

You know you guys say this every week and it never happens, right?

You've got multiple threads on this forum that are just cut-and-pasted upsetness from the webzone. Why would anyone need to come here to see what they've already seen there?

The Hawks had a convincing win today and the 9ers lost a game that they were expected to win. 9ers fans are blaming their team for losing, not blaming the refs, or the teams' injuries or any of the other whiny nonsense that you regularly see after losses (or even close wins with some fan bases...). What are you expecting? Of course you guys are gloating and excited (and you have every right to be excited), but if you need 9ers fans to come here to validate it for you, like last week, the week before, and the week before that, I think you're hoping for something that isn't going to happen. ;)

Just my .02

It always happens.

You have a fan base full of lurkers.

Lurking in the darkness, crying into a rainbow coloured scarf.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
rlkats":xtpesi8a said:
Yup you two show the complete class. Awesome. Douche. BTW great win today for your hawks. Dominating

Hey rl, I know it's a tough day and we are celebrating but keep in mind you are considered one of the very few good Niner fans that frequent this board and actually a pleasure to have around. The venom that is getting spewed here is not directed at you. It is directed at all the troll fans (your brethren) that have made all this sound completely impossible.

I have only read page one and understand your angst so as much as I am enjoying today, in large part to how much your brethren have spewed for several seasons now, I actually feel bad that you (being the only Niner fan I can tolerate and the only one with enough balls to show up) are feeling the wrath of for the crap your brothers who are not man enough to be here, should be.

Stay classy and stay around. If you go away there really is no chance that we will ever consider your fan base is anything other than what you are feeling the heat for today.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Popeyejones":f7293piw said:
theENGLISHseahawk":f7293piw said:
The most satisfying thing about today is the knowledge that our 49er friends will visit the forum.

:)

You know you guys say this every week and it never happens, right?

Really? Uhm aren't you proving yourself wrong right now? How many posters haven't posted? Yeah that is the question isn't it. So unless you know every person lurking on these boards then I guess you look kind of dumb in your statement.

You've got multiple threads on this forum that are just cut-and-pasted upsetness from the webzone. Why would anyone need to come here to see what they've already seen there?

They don't need to but the smart money says they can't help themselves pretty much like yourself.

The Hawks had a convincing win today and the 9ers lost a game that they were expected to win. Who expected you to win? Not me? You can't beat a physical team. I am just surprised it was close.

9ers fans are blaming their team for losing, not blaming the refs, Why would they balme the refs when the refs made it blatantly obvious early in the game with the so called incomplete pass, that they were already on your side.

or the teams' injuries or any of the other whiny nonsense that you regularly see after losses Maybe some Niner fans have realized your delicate little team seems to always lose players when they face a smash mouth style opponent.

(or even close wins with some fan bases...). What are you expecting? Of course you guys are gloating and excited (and you have every right to be excited), but if you need 9ers fans to come here to validate it for you, HAHA that's some good stuff

like last week, the week before, and the week before that, I think you're hoping for something that isn't going to happen. ;)

Just my .02

well your 2 cents is not worth 2 cents. Nobody on either forum is looking for validation. Only an ignoramous believes that (sorry did I expose you?) but it is fun to revel in the missory of the enemies ignorance and you sir are only making it sweeter.

I am sorry you don't understand what is going on here or maybe your vajayjay is to bent out of shape to embrace it but your comments are all the validation any Seahawks fan could ever hope for. Thank you so very much for volinteering your servitude.

Now be on your way and keep that tail tucked tightly between your legs so you don't leave a trail of slime behind you.

Thanks for playing.

HAHAHAHAHAH love this stuff.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
The absolute best and my favorite thing about reading the Niner threads over on their site is seeing so many of their fans say EXACTLY the same things I was saying about Kaep during the offseason. That he's a freak athlete, but that he can't make more than 2 reads and doesn't exactly look like the most cerebral of qb's in the pocket. SO MANY Niner fans called BS and blathered on and on, calling us biased for pointing these things out. But they didn't realize that we were judging the guy from a position of having watched an entire season of Russell Wilson do exactly all the things that CK doesn't. And now they're all saying the exact same things, and in many cases, much worse about the guy. I know fans are reactionary and tend to go overboard after losses. But to see them embrace the same train of thought is so satisfying. My schadenfreude tastes delicious right now.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Niner fan in response to a Carolina fan (pre-game):

Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Hanging your hat on Newton?? WTF...he has an advantage over Kaep???!!

Let me introduce you to our QB, he doesn't cry and wear a towel over his head after a loss. His daddy didn't collect money for him playing in college. He isn't a total and utter disappointment. He actually lead us to our first Super Bowl in almost 20 years. Please, tell me how SCAM newton is an advantage for you and the broke A** Panthers

Attachments

• 1176404_550366065012824_294285521_n.jpg
    1176404_550366065012824_294285521_n.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 1,636

bigwrm

Reaction score
What is going on with the 49ers o-line? I know Carolina's front 7 is ridiculous but that o-line hasn't looked nearly as dominant as it did last year.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
SeaTown81":bgf7ymik said:
The absolute best and my favorite thing about reading the Niner threads over on their site is seeing so many of their fans say EXACTLY the same things I was saying about Kaep during the offseason. That he's a freak athlete, but that he can't make more than 2 reads and doesn't exactly look like the most cerebral of qb's in the pocket. SO MANY Niner fans called BS and blathered on and on, calling us biased for pointing these things out. But they didn't realize that we were judging the guy from a position of having watched an entire season of Russell Wilson do exactly all the things that CK doesn't. And now they're all saying the exact same things, and in many cases, much worse about the guy. I know fans are reactionary and tend to go overboard after losses. But to see them embrace the same train of thought is so satisfying. My schadenfreude tastes delicious right now.

Spot on but I would also add that you are being quite kind when you postulate that he can make two reads. I have most often noticed him freaking out if his first read isnt there.

Exittium

Reaction score
Lol i really wanna see the dudes face who bet and LOST his parley of what 65k... lol prob turned into some country song, of losing his wife, dog, house and truck.. Lol i'd feel bad but that was pure stupidity at its finest
baah fake parleys can't be more then 1k :

http://www.bovada.lv/help/bet-limits

Throwdown

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":2z53h0o8 said:
Niner fan in response to a Carolina fan (pre-game):

Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Hanging your hat on Newton?? WTF...he has an advantage over Kaep???!!

Let me introduce you to our QB, he doesn't cry and wear a towel over his head after a loss. His daddy didn't collect money for him playing in college. He isn't a total and utter disappointment. He actually lead us to our first Super Bowl in almost 20 years. Please, tell me how SCAM newton is an advantage for you and the broke A** Panthers

Newton is a lot better than people want to give him credit for.

Future of the NFL right now is Wilson, Luck, Newton, and RG3.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Throwdown":1ebxcq7j said:
He's a beast tho...
I don't know, I wouldn't call him a beast, personally. Good, yes. Beast/great/elite, no. When's the last time he carried the Panthers to a win in a game they were struggling in? (I mean carried as a passer, not where some defense let him run for touchdowns throughout the 4th quarter.)

davidonmi

Reaction score
Throwdown":1lri7gmp said:
He's a beast tho...
I'm still not sold. He has yet to have a really good game against a great defense. Arizona was a disaster, seattle bad, SF wasn't good although they won. Those are the good defenses he's played this year

davidonmi

Reaction score
along with the chiefs and seahawks. I can make an argument the panthers have the best defense in football

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2i0sqdo1 said:
Throwdown":2i0sqdo1 said:
He's a beast tho...
I don't know, I wouldn't call him a beast, personally. Good, yes. Beast/great/elite, no. When's the last time he carried the Panthers to a win in a game they were struggling in? (I mean carried as a passer, not where some defense let him run for touchdowns throughout the 4th quarter.)

He did throw some ugly passes and some were right at defenders.

Laloosh

Reaction score
davidonmi":2qndn8cx said:
along with the chiefs and seahawks. I can make an argument the panthers have the best defense in football

Aren't they statistically better than SEA in most categories?

davidonmi

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":1gxj5wn2 said:
davidonmi":1gxj5wn2 said:

Aren't they statistically better than SEA in most categories?
yes, but on the other hand they aren't 9-1