FAO 49ers fans

SF49r

Reaction score
Everyone puts too much blame on Kap, sure he made mistakes but he didn't cost us the game, I'd say that gore drop and that blatant roughing the passer call on ahmad brooks cost them the game. Can't even watch the NFL with all these dumb game-changing calls, I don't really like to complain about the refs too much but this time it was a total game changer. Hell even listening to the Chiefs vs Broncos game at this moment and all I hear is penalty after penalty.

Laloosh

Reaction score
SF49r":3m354t4z said:
Everyone puts too much blame on Kap, sure he made mistakes but he didn't cost us the game, I'd say that gore drop and that blatant roughing the passer call on ahmad brooks cost them the game. Can't even watch the NFL with all these dumb game-changing calls, I don't really like to complain about the refs too much but this time it was a total game changer. Hell even listening to the Chiefs vs Broncos game at this moment and all I hear is penalty after penalty.

Gets too much credit if you ask me.

Espy g kaepernick b2 300

SF49r

Reaction score
The_Z_Man":gs1445sl said:
SF49r":gs1445sl said:

I do understand this a bit.

Today, Vikings drives that would have been over, were extended 4 times by penalties, 3 of them were very questionable.

3 Seahawk drives were stopped by questionable penalties.

Would have hated to see that happen against a team like the Saints, could have cost us the game.

Yeah sometimes they need to just "let them play" and only call the extremely obvious calls. Or if the call seems questionable they need to at least review it to make sure it's correct, it's really making the NFL unwatchable.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Ahh. Thanks for the reply. Was pretty funny, but I didn't understand why someone was in a 9ers forum DURING the Hawks game. ;)

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Popeyejones":wzi4becr said:
Ahh. Thanks for the reply. Was pretty funny, but I didn't understand why someone was in a 9ers forum DURING the Hawks game. ;)

I don't know why it is so hard to understand. I know that during the game, while screaming my arse off and waiting nervously to see my man Percy, the only other thing that comes to mind is breaking out the SmartPhone, firing up Tapatalk and hooking into the Niner board. Just being exposed to the awesomeness of the Niners is contagious.

Latest posts