Fair Weather Fans

AusSeahawk

Reaction score
:141847_bnono:
Palmegranite":3ra07u4u said:
AusSeahawk":3ra07u4u said:
I can only defend this team for so long. Its just becoming hard to watch, when your team cant score its actually a bore.
Prolly turn into a Seahawks blowout..

Thunderhawk

Reaction score
Much appreciation, SilverHawk, and well expressed. It seems like many Hawk fans lack context. This is indeed a golden age and I'm deeply grateful for Pete Carroll and what he did to transform team culture. Perhaps his message has gone stale in the locker room, but he deserves the opportunity to right the ship.

Go Hawks!

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I think it's a bit naive not to notice there has been a change in the culture/vibe of confidence of these games.

There used to be a time where I would think Hawks will win the home games at an incredible confidence rate, of let's say, 80 percent, now, its damn near 50/50 depending on who's coming to town.

I don't think they are "fair weather" fans at all.

Those you call, "fair weather fans," I just think those fans call it on how they see it. You gotta come to your senses sometimes and see it for what it really is, so only then can you address the problem areas and turn the corners.

johnnyfever

Reaction score
PlinytheCenter":a8m7hegg said:
After seeing what is coming, I'm done with the NFL in general...seeya. Selling my tickets and won't be purchasing any more. Done.

This is what I've been hoping for. Let the herd thin a bit and have prices come down so that taking my family to see a game is reasonable.

Not sure if the your "done with the NFL" thing is about the whiny misplaced stand for the anthem thing (you are not a patriot and piss on the Constitution when you don't stand up for the first amendment rights guaranteed by our founding fathers. This is why our young men died, not to worship an emblem but to defend our freedoms guaranteed by our constitution) or the focus on protecting players more, but either way thank you for making room. Much appreciated.

NJlargent

Reaction score
Chapman":36srkb05 said:
Any post starting with a explanation of how long they've been a fan you know is going to be a shit post or over the top judgemental of anyone that has a different view.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Hahaha. 100% accurate

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
We all look at it differently, and that's ok. True that many seem to jump ship early. But at the same time, we can't force people to "fan" like we do. Different ways of dealing with it. Some are downers, some are too positive and some in the middle there.

Latest posts