Weather in NY is crazy

seabowl

Reaction score
Today has been the most rain I have ever seen in the Metro New York area other than hurricanes. Here in New York City, after is all said and done, we will have gotten 10 inches of rain. It started yesterday and is going through till around 2 PM tomorrow but will be good for Monday. I will say though, if that were a grass field at MetLife Stadium, it would’ve been a nightmare to play on even on Monday night.

907Hawk

Reaction score
Today has been the most rain I have ever seen in the Metro New York area other than hurricanes. Here in New York City, after is all said and done, we will have gotten 10 inches of rain. It started yesterday and is going through till around 2 PM tomorrow but will be good for Monday. I will say though, if that were a grass field at MetLife Stadium, it would’ve been a nightmare to play on even on Monday night.

nwHawk

Reaction score
Seattle brought the rain PAIN train this week! Here come the Boom on Monday night.

OP
OP
seabowl

seabowl

Reaction score
Yes, it will be fine by Monday but just was pointing out how bad it’s been here as it’s been an epic storm and thankfully they have a turf field

cymatica

Reaction score

Funny, Monday was the rainiest day all year in Seattle. All week has had a ton of rain except today.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Despite Seattle's rainy reputation, not many games at the Clink have been rainy games.

I remember downpour games in KC more than I do Seattle. And Seattle gets the rep for rain.
This is one of the worst rain games in league history. There were double digit turnovers, iirc.

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Despite Seattle's rainy reputation, not many games at the Clink have been rainy games.

I remember downpour games in KC more than I do Seattle. And Seattle gets the rep for rain.
Seattles average rainfall is comparable to Atlanta the difference is in the south it will have down pours in Seattle it’s the constant drizzle/mist. I would rather have it rain like hell for a short period of time and stop

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Seattles average rainfall is comparable to Atlanta the difference is in the south it will have down pours in Seattle it’s the constant drizzle/mist. I would rather have it rain like hell for a short period of time and stop

And the gray days. Seattle probably has more gray days overall.

GGotskill

Reaction score

They had a crazy long streak for no rain games, but once it was broken the flood gates opened.