Fade was right

Jerhawk

Reaction score
While I believe that would send a message of sorts I don't believe that would solve the underlying issue.

And I don't mean to come across as argumentative, but at this point and the trajectory of this offense under our 4th OC under Carroll, ultimately I believe he's the puppet master pulling the strings here.

It's like the same plays have been called for the past decade. And I'm not even joking. I literally will sit in my Fan Cave and call out what the offense is going to do and I'm right 90% of the time. That shouldn't be happening. An overweight good for nothing pencil pusher like me shouldn't be able to diagnose our offensive playcalling.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
While I believe that would send a message of sorts I don't believe that would solve the underlying issue.

And I don't mean to come across as argumentative, but at this point and the trajectory of this offense under our 4th OC under Carroll, ultimately I believe he's the puppet master pulling the strings here.

It's like the same plays have been called for the past decade. And I'm not even joking. I literally will sit in my Fan Cave and call out what the offense is going to do and I'm right 90% of the time. That shouldn't be happening. An overweight good for nothing pencil pusher like me shouldn't be able to diagnose our offensive playcalling.
Like one of our astute brethren stated we’d probably fire Waldron and hire Canada

Chuckwow

Reaction score
in the very early Pete years, few knew the college landscape better than he. He caught lightning in a bottle with 3, the LOB and the best score of them all...24. A bunch of guys that few others wanted. But those guys had huge chips and played with attitude. Pete gave them the keys to the asylum and others wanted in on that style of sandlot / reckless abandon. But as soon as they made bank, they got bored with Pete's antics. A great college coach but Pete can't coach vets. It's time we stopped blaming his staff. He hired them and they answer to him. Thanks for the good times, Pete. Aloha.

Xxx

Reaction score
in the very early Pete years, few knew the college landscape better than he. He caught lightning in a bottle with 3, the LOB and the best score of them all...24. A bunch of guys that few others wanted. But those guys had huge chips and played with attitude. Pete gave them the keys to the asylum and others wanted in on that style of sandlot / reckless abandon. But as soon as they made bank, they got bored with Pete's antics. A great college coach but Pete can't coach vets. It's time we stopped blaming his staff. He hired them and they answer to him. Thanks for the good times, Pete. Aloha.
Don’t forget the rule changes that stifled the boom style

Fade

Reaction score
Alex Jones was right about the frogs, and Fade was right about Pete. The only thing he can do at this point to offer a glimmer of hope would be to fire Waldron immediately.

And was always baffled how I got so much push back for merely telling the truth. Then it dawned on me a week ago, or so. They say I am "wrong" not because I am actually wrong. But because they don't like what I have to say, which is entirely 2 different things.
86nkdqgs.

I am not here to tell folks what they want to hear, but what they need to hear. I'll get off of my soapbox now.

JPatera76

Reaction score
And was always baffled how I got so much push back for merely telling the truth. Then it dawned on me a week ago, or so. They say I am "wrong" not because I am actually wrong. But because they don't like what I have to say, which is entirely 2 different things.
View attachment 62075gs.

I am not here to tell folks what they want to hear, but what they need to hear. I'll get off of my soapbox now.
well.... thats the most f'n accurate thing ive seen about the seahawks in a loooong time

olyfan63

Reaction score
So it's clear now then, the problem isn't Pete, or Shane, or Geno, it's... FADE??!!
So devious; how Fade acquired the power to run the Seahawks by message board. I heard it, as the gospel thruth, that Pete checks Fade's posts daily for guidance on how to proceed. ;-)

olyfan63

Reaction score
I understand you are in talks with John S. to get a pressbox location and gameday Pete-line to better advise Pete on gamedays, since message board texts are simply not immediate enough during games. Good luck and Godspeed sir!

P.S. Don't let them install a Fade-line that gradually loses volume during a call, insist on a regular voice line!

GemCity

Reaction score
I haven’t agreed with Fade on everything..always respected his take but, have not always agreed. Fair?

I was so optimistic…even after the first Rams loss. After the Baltimore loss, I knew we weren’t even close.

Held on to a glimmer of hope. Until last night.

Fade is right. And has been for awhile…

Xxx

Reaction score
You know you might be right about his inside information on college players back then, I never bought in to that theory, but now that you made me think of it I remember a story about a safety that played for Pete at usc right before Pete left for the nfl. I even remember that player saying he expected Pete to draft him, but Pete didn’t, he took earl Thomas instead.

“In the 2010 draft, Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll bypassed USC's premier safety specimen Taylor Mays—comparable in size but faster than Chancellor—with the No. 14 overall pick to take exceptionally rangy free safety Earl Thomas.Feb 4, 2014”

Pete passed on his own player who he already had a relationship with for earl. He wasn’t wrong but he knew something.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
View attachment 62075gs.

FINALLY!!!!!!!! No more GOOFY CARTOONS??, G-R-E-A-T >>>Now Go Play in the Freeway!!
Never admitting you're WRONG sounds a lot like an 'NARCACISTIC' problem.
Just remember this Fade, >>>>N-O-B-O-D-Y, but N-O-B-O-D-Y * H-A-S * A-L-L * T-H-E * A-N-S-W-E-R-S<<<<

Last edited:

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Same Shit, Different Day>>>>'Hate Pete Carroll Wagon' >>ALL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grab your crying towel as you enter.

Latest posts