Tremendous opportunity

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
Dak holds onto the ball too long and could be easy pickings if we can get pressure on him… May just ruin his chances for MVP…

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
THIS PROVES YOU ARE NOTHING MORE than A GAMBLER Ron.
He has a right to gamble on anything he wants. He's no less of a fan than anyone. I just think it's odd to bet against your own team. But that's just MY choice. Doesn't make what he's doing wrong and/or less of a fan.
Can we all just agree that SOMETIMES we are guilty of doing the same things that we complain about to someone else? It happens.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Interestingly, on the pundit shows, they're not even talking about how the Seahawks might have a chance. The discussion was on if Dallas can shut us out and how badly they will embarrass us. The idea that we have any chance wasn't even brought up.

keasley45

Reaction score
The thing with the team is yeah, they've struggled and disappointed. They are also young... and I'm nit just talking about the players, I mean the coaches as well. It's not at all out of the realm of possibility that things begin to turn for the good at some point when our coaches have seen enough of the tricks other teams are using ti exploit them AS well as the errors they make themselves.

Not saying it will happen. Just that it could. And if it does, we have the talent to make some noise, will be finally healthy on the O line and have left a lot of room to get 'balanced' on O. In other words, it's not as though we are playing well and losing. We are playing horribly. The O is out of balance, etc.

Things could improve drastically, quickly. Just not sure it will.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
To me, when I watch this team I think..............who are they? What the hell is their identity? Are they EVER going to adjust in game?
Stuff like that just drives me nuts.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I will watch and support the Seahawks no matter whether they win or lose. To me, the football season is a little bit like "living my own life".

You make plans and hope for the best, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. As "Manager and Head Coach" of my own life...I am not calling for myself to be fired. :) I am making decisions and always hoping for the best outcome. I trust Pete and John to make the right decisions.

The Seahawks have had injuries on the offensive line early in the season this year that have contributed to a disappointing performance . Because of that, our "really awesome" OL group (We have the talent!) struggled to protect Geno in pass protection and has had a hard time creating "lanes" in the running game.

These injuries to our "core" OL players have been a real setback. But, I have also been impressed with the play of our new Tackle, Jason Peters. He still has "gas in the tank" and I hope we will extend his contract.

I still think that "the best is yet to come" after "injuries" heal.
I don't think very many Jets fans are going to have a lot of sympathy for us and our injury problems.

Injuries are part of the game. Ours aren't any better or worse than any other team.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Right now the score is 0-0. You don't have to be happy, but a positive attitude when we're still tied up at 0-0 might help you get there. At least for a while, and you never know what's going to happen after that. If we get down multiple scores during the game then go ahead and be not happy. No need to go into the game with a defeatist Eyeore attitude. Save that shit for when its warranted, please. I publically started to doubt Waldron during the last game, but I'm not letting that mess with my Pollyanna attitude for the next one!
Jesus, we've been getting shutout for days?! This is a new low!

cymatica

Reaction score
The thing with the team is yeah, they've struggled and disappointed. They are also young... and I'm nit just talking about the players, I mean the coaches as well. It's not at all out of the realm of possibility that things begin to turn for the good at some point when our coaches have seen enough of the tricks other teams are using ti exploit them AS well as the errors they make themselves.
If that was the case, you would think McVay wouldn't be out coaching Pete every time they meet.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Now that was one hell of a wager I won. :) Where is our favorite Saints fan? He went beyond the call of duty in paying back his side of the bet. Some of the pics he took of that hat were downright hilarious. He was a great guy for an enemy fan.

I'm a little confused, if the Hawks win I'd be the one owing you something, lol.
Havent seen AsylumGuido in a long time. Dunno if he is around or not.

strohmin

Reaction score
Dak holds onto the ball too long and could be easy pickings if we can get pressure on him… May just ruin his chances for MVP…
I see us getting the pick and it being taken away because of a dumbass penalty or the offense just gives it right back to Dallas. Unless we get 2 pick sixes and the offense just kneels every down while the defense outscores there offense, I don't see us winning.

The reason I say the offense should kneel is because I dont want them risking any sort of turnover that is taken back to the endzone.

strohmin

Reaction score
If that was the case, you would think McVay wouldn't be out coaching Pete every time they meet.
Lol it wasn't just McVay, Jeff Fisher has beat Pete every time with a mediocre Rams team using trickery that fools Pete everytime.

WarHawks

Reaction score
My concern is that we win a game or two, maybe get in the playoffs, maybe not, and put ourselves out of range of getting a top qb. Yes, I know we're not supposed to tank, they probably won't pick a qb anyway, yada yada yada, but this iteration of the Hawks is not working, and doing the same thing next year is a sure fire recipe for more mediocrity. The only way to break out of Pete's Purgatory is to stop doing what we've always done. To move forward, sometimes you need to take a step backward. Just my opinion. Go Hawks.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I would never in my life EVER want anything but seeing my team win. Fan how you want, but being ok with losing seems really extra dumb.
As if a crappy record automatically guarantees you a great QB. Several teams would disagree *cough cough Cleveland/Chicago/Carolina/Jets cough cough*