Tremendous opportunity

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
The dude is straight-up delusional.
I mean what is delusional, you would sacrifice someone's dignity just so you could be right? Gee not sure what kind of person that makes you...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I mean what is delusional, you would sacrifice someone's dignity just so you could be right? Gee not sure what kind of person that makes you...
I'm perfectly happy to sacrifice my OWN dignity on a wager. You take life too seriously, methinks.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Hmm. So kind of you to never do that to me. To go.....back on your own word. Thanks, I.......guess?
I would not do that to you because I am secure in who I am.. I don't have anything to prove to you... I wish you well.. and I don't want you to feel bad because I need to feel good...

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I would not do that to you because I am secure in who I am.. I don't have anything to prove to you... I wish you well.. and I don't want you to feel bad because I need to feel good...
I don't know that you're as secure in who you are as you think you are. Someone truly secure in themselves doesn't say they'd agree to a bet but not for money then decline when the bet is offered for no cash, I dare say. Afraid to bet a little dignity is what it sounds like to me, but hey, you have nothing to prove to me, so alright. Adios.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
I don't know that you're as secure in who you are as you think you are. Someone truly secure in themselves doesn't say they'd agree to a bet but not for money then decline when the bet is offered for no cash, I dare say. Afraid to bet a little dignity is what it sounds like to me, but hey, you have nothing to prove to me, so alright. Adios.
How about this... if the Hawks win against Dallas I'll buy you a six pack and you can celebrate a well deserved victory.

LTH

GemCity

Reaction score
I don’t doubt that everyone here wants the Hawks to win. There’s a lot of other forums folks could be in 😀.

I do feel like we have a competitive roster. But, the changes that some feel need to be made, including myself, aren’t going to happen this season. We may be talking 2025.

Always going to root for our boys. Nothing would please me more than the Hawks kicking ass in Brokeback Mountain.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The Legend Of Hawk Hat deserves mention here. Eh Ro?
Now that was one hell of a wager I won. :) Where is our favorite Saints fan? He went beyond the call of duty in paying back his side of the bet. Some of the pics he took of that hat were downright hilarious. He was a great guy for an enemy fan.

How about this... if the Hawks win against Dallas I'll buy you a six pack and you can celebrate a well deserved victory.

LTH
I'm a little confused, if the Hawks win I'd be the one owing you something, lol.

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
Now that was one hell of a wager I won. :) Where is our favorite Saints fan? He went beyond the call of duty in paying back his side of the bet. Some of the pics he took of that hat were downright hilarious. He was a great guy for an enemy fan.

I'm a little confused, if the Hawks win I'd be the one owing you something, lol.
Naaaw... I just want to celebrate a victory...

OP
OP
L

LTH

Reaction score
If they lose were both f@cked

Xxx

Reaction score
Peeing in the Cheerios 'cause it ain't steak-n-eggs. Was it over when the vagiants went into the playoffs as a wildcard and took the Lombardi? No! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor! No!
Wait what?? The Germans?? I thought… nevermind imma just be a considered a fool rather than open my mouth and prove it….

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Its not about having a negative attitude but more about the lackadesical attitude. Im not saying they should be crying and pouting after a loss but you would think they would be competitive enough to be pissed losing to rivals in the fashion they do.
That is exactly what spawned the third quarter of the SF game, by Brooks and the speech he gave the team. They came out fired up and were very effective. But they couldn't keep it going past that quarter. Maybe they can find the formula that last for an entire game. If they do they could get right into the mix of things. If they don't they will be ejected from playoff contention in short order.

strohmin

Reaction score
That is exactly what spawned the third quarter of the SF game, by Brooks and the speech he gave the team. They came out fired up and were very effective. But they couldn't keep it going past that quarter. Maybe they can find the formula that last for an entire game. If they do they could get right into the mix of things. If they don't they will be ejected from playoff contention in short order.
I dont know but that 3rd quarter looked like what theyve been doing all year. Move the ball only to fail in the redzone or choke it away. It wasnt really that impressuve to think it would spark something.

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
I will watch and support the Seahawks no matter whether they win or lose. To me, the football season is a little bit like "living my own life".

You make plans and hope for the best, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. As "Manager and Head Coach" of my own life...I am not calling for myself to be fired. :) I am making decisions and always hoping for the best outcome. I trust Pete and John to make the right decisions.

The Seahawks have had injuries on the offensive line early in the season this year that have contributed to a disappointing performance . Because of that, our "really awesome" OL group (We have the talent!) struggled to protect Geno in pass protection and has had a hard time creating "lanes" in the running game.

These injuries to our "core" OL players have been a real setback. But, I have also been impressed with the play of our new Tackle, Jason Peters. He still has "gas in the tank" and I hope we will extend his contract.

I still think that "the best is yet to come" after "injuries" heal.

cymatica

Reaction score
I will watch and support the Seahawks no matter whether they win or lose. To me, the football season is a little bit like "living my own life".

You make plans and hope for the best, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. As "Manager and Head Coach" of my own life...I am not calling for myself to be fired. :) I am making decisions and always hoping for the best outcome. I trust Pete and John to make the right decisions.

The Seahawks have had injuries on the offensive line early in the season this year that have contributed to a disappointing performance . Because of that, our "really awesome" OL group (We have the talent!) struggled to protect Geno in pass protection and has had a hard time creating "lanes" in the running game.

These injuries to our "core" OL players have been a real setback. But, I have also been impressed with the play of our new Tackle, Jason Peters. He still has "gas in the tank" and I hope we will extend his contract.

I still think that "the best is yet to come" after "injuries" heal.
Injuries don't explain the 2 losses to the Rams and some of the boneheaded playcalling issues

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Seattle has been walking the line, and Dallas has been doing what they should (like Seattle should be). Game will be close, if the offense can maybe score a point some day. This is as good a game as any to right the ship. Beat down in Jerry World.

Dak looks like he is playing good ball right now.
I know, it sucks. The defense needs to rise up or it will be a long day. Should be interesting.

TLDR; Everyone do better, or big lose.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Can't have a negative attitude, huh. I'm not sure I understand how I'm supposed to be happy when we're down multiple scores.
Right now the score is 0-0. You don't have to be happy, but a positive attitude when we're still tied up at 0-0 might help you get there. At least for a while, and you never know what's going to happen after that. If we get down multiple scores during the game then go ahead and be not happy. No need to go into the game with a defeatist Eyeore attitude. Save that shit for when its warranted, please. I publically started to doubt Waldron during the last game, but I'm not letting that mess with my Pollyanna attitude for the next one!

cymatica

Reaction score
Right now the score is 0-0. You don't have to be happy, but a positive attitude when we're still tied up at 0-0 might help you get there. At least for a while, and you never know what's going to happen after that. If we get down multiple scores during the game then go ahead and be not happy. No need to go into the game with a defeatist Eyeore attitude. Save that shit for when its warranted, please. I publically started to doubt Waldron during the last game, but I'm not letting that mess with my Pollyanna attitude for the next one!
At this point, I prefer the negative attitude or pessimistic approach. Makes the bad losses easier to stomach and the wins a pleasant surprise. If we didn't have multiple games of stupid coaching mistakes, undisciplined play, and just crap gameplans, then I might be a little more optimistic.