F Pete

Rat

Reaction score
I'm guessing this was just a troll post, so I'm probably wasting my time, but there's nothing bad about showing respect for the opponent. Belichick does it every week and he's probably the greatest coach of all time.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Tons of respect, and Pete was joking the entire time. His tone was as if his eyes were rolling back as he was saying it.

Reactions: Rat

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I'm guessing this was just a troll post, so I'm probably wasting my time, but there's nothing bad about showing respect for the opponent. Belichick does it every week and he's probably the greatest coach of all time.
Yep, I'm in awe of Billy Belicheat, the man deserves an Oscar, I mean the man can lie with the straightest face of ANYONE I have EVER heard before, LOLOL

Last edited by a moderator:

BigMeach

Reaction score
If you can't tell that he was poking fun at every media pundit this week saying we haven't a chance then you're the one who isn't so bright. I'm a Pete supporter. Hate all you want but take your attitude somewhere else.
"Unfortunately we're playing the niners"??? What an absolute piece of old shiz. I'm so sick of this nepotistic piece of trash. He allows Terri coaching, he puts his worthless kid in a coaching job, he makes terrible decisions, he doesn't coach skill, he's slow to adapt. I'm done. This is my hawks team more than his. I've been a diehard fan since 77. This POS makes millions and doesn't give a damn about the seahawks. Seriously, the stupid "fans" who support Pete are as worthless as Nate Carroll. So done with this bull crap. This team is every bit as talented as the niners if not more. Our qb is way better than their piece of trash rookie and yet it's unfortunate we play them? What a damn joke.
If you can't tell that he was poking fun at every media pundit this week saying we don't have a chance then you're the one who isn't so bright. Hate all you want but take your attitude somewhere else.

Polk738

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's just a Niners fan troll posting to get a rise out of this board, which since this thread went to 3 pages-I would say...well done sir, well done lol

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's just a Niners fan troll posting to get a rise out of this board, which since this thread went to 3 pages-I would say...well done sir, well done lol
Exactly! Look at how much fun and togetherness the OP created.

Its a good thing.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
It's chess not checkers. Psychological warfare is just as important. You think the Niners staff and team don't watch the press conferences of the opposition the week before looking for any tidbit of information they can use? You inflate their ego. Let them think this will be a cake walk and they'll steam roll Seattle. Let them overlook our boys then when they walk in looking for an easy win you punch em in the mouth. They have everything to lose. Our boys aren't even supposed to be here according to national media.

Relax and enjoy the show.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
If you can't tell that he was poking fun at every media pundit this week saying we haven't a chance then you're the one who isn't so bright. I'm a Pete supporter. Hate all you want but take your attitude somewhere else.

If you can't tell that he was poking fun at every media pundit this week saying we don't have a chance then you're the one who isn't so bright. Hate all you want but take your attitude somewhere else.
Especially hilarious original post when considering that the Seahawks have largely demolished the 49ers for two decades running

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I have my share of Pete bashing moments. But man this is the year he doesn’t deserve it. If we don’t win the game all I want is to make it competitive. And I have a feeling Seattle is going to play their best game of the year. And we will have a shot to win it.