F Pete

QuahHawk

Reaction score
"Unfortunately we're playing the niners"??? What an absolute piece of old shiz. I'm so sick of this nepotistic piece of trash. He allows Terri coaching, he puts his worthless kid in a coaching job, he makes terrible decisions, he doesn't coach skill, he's slow to adapt. I'm done. This is my hawks team more than his. I've been a diehard fan since 77. This POS makes millions and doesn't give a damn about the seahawks. Seriously, the stupid "fans" who support Pete are as worthless as Nate Carroll. So done with this bull crap. This team is every bit as talented as the niners if not more. Our qb is way better than their piece of trash rookie and yet it's unfortunate we play them? What a damn joke.
Calling me and others here stupid. You don't belong here. Make a post like this again and your gone.

GemCity

Reaction score
I went from the M3 fanboi club and …”get rid of Pete” to realizing he’s one of the best coaches in the NFL…if not THE best.

I still get frustrated with some decisions but, that’s normal in football. I do feel like we get hard-headed at times…like jamming the ball down the throat of what was arguably the best run defense in the NFL during our ‘18 Wildcard game against Dallas. 13x vs a stacked box of 8+ personnel.

Wait a damn minute, F Pete!! You’re right! Arrrgghhhhh….

I’m regressing.

But seriously dawg….get you a Broncos stress ball with Russell’s face on it. In times like these, choke the shat out of it before picking up the phone and desecrating our beloved forum.

I had one made for when Denver won this year. The plan was to destroy it every time they pushed our first round pick down.

It’s still brand new.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
"Unfortunately we're playing the niners"??? What an absolute piece of old shiz. I'm so sick of this nepotistic piece of trash. He allows Terri coaching, he puts his worthless kid in a coaching job, he makes terrible decisions, he doesn't coach skill, he's slow to adapt. I'm done. This is my hawks team more than his. I've been a diehard fan since 77. This POS makes millions and doesn't give a damn about the seahawks. Seriously, the stupid "fans" who support Pete are as worthless as Nate Carroll. So done with this bull crap. This team is every bit as talented as the niners if not more. Our qb is way better than their piece of trash rookie and yet it's unfortunate we play them? What a damn joke.
You can sh*t & step back in it Hangnail.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If someone takes the time to actually listen, it was 100 percent sarcasm, and it was well done. As always with Pete.
He was basically joking around and doing his passive aggressive shots at the "experts" who act like the Hawks shouldn't even be on the field with the Niners.

Well done Pete, well done.

KinesProf

Reaction score
Forgetting for a second the sheer lunacy of the poster (Dean Da Costa burner maybe?) ...

Of all the years to criticize Pete, who is not without his flaws, the first year post-Russ where he gets a winning record, a playoff berth, a Pro Bowl season out of Geno Smith, and an excellent draft class with starters at LT,RT,RB,CB1,NCB is not the time. If we've learned anything, the program is far greater than any individual player.

12th Dimension

Reaction score
Hi Russ