F Pete

hangumhi

Reaction score
"Unfortunately we're playing the niners"??? What an absolute piece of old shiz. I'm so sick of this nepotistic piece of trash. He allows Terri coaching, he puts his worthless kid in a coaching job, he makes terrible decisions, he doesn't coach skill, he's slow to adapt. I'm done. This is my hawks team more than his. I've been a diehard fan since 77. This POS makes millions and doesn't give a damn about the seahawks. Seriously, the stupid "fans" who support Pete are as worthless as Nate Carroll. So done with this bull crap. This team is every bit as talented as the niners if not more. Our qb is way better than their piece of trash rookie and yet it's unfortunate we play them? What a damn joke.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
I'm done.

your impatience is noted and warranted, however comments like this:
This team is every bit as talented as the niners if not more.
make you seem utterly delusional and counter your argument. the 49ers have (by far?) the best defense in the league. period. then add in guys like deebo, trent williams, kittle, ayiuk, and mccaffery. nah, we don't have that. not yet atleast.

don't worry. ol' petey will retire soon and everything will go back to being perfect like it was before...

Rainger

Reaction score
"Unfortunately we're playing the niners"??? What an absolute piece of old shiz. I'm so sick of this nepotistic piece of trash. He allows Terri coaching, he puts his worthless kid in a coaching job, he makes terrible decisions, he doesn't coach skill, he's slow to adapt. I'm done. This is my hawks team more than his. I've been a diehard fan since 77. This POS makes millions and doesn't give a damn about the seahawks. Seriously, the stupid "fans" who support Pete are as worthless as Nate Carroll. So done with this bull crap. This team is every bit as talented as the niners if not more. Our qb is way better than their piece of trash rookie and yet it's unfortunate we play them? What a damn joke.
Time to block this crap poster! So neat his thread doesn't even show when you ignore him!

tonyseahawk

Reaction score
I'm sorry this is happening to you

willyrobt

Reaction score
What have you been smoking.