did a light turn on for C mike

Jeremy517

Reaction score
I was a bit worried when I saw him holding the ball in the wrong hand on his first carry, but other than that, he looked good.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I was glad to see he wrapped up in traffic. He will always fumble more than most until he decides he must fix the wrong hand carry but he will fumble less with wrapping up.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
He looked good but I want to see more from him before I proclaim a light flipped on for him. The Browns rush defense was 29th in football for a reason. They're not good.

But happy for C-Mike, hope he finally realizes some of his potential.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
Playing the worst run d in the NFL certainly helped.

chris98251

Reaction score
Has not played substantially, coming back to our offense and having to adjust to what we have changed, averaged 5.3 yds per carry, I have not been a fan of his but I liked what he showed given the situation, I would say if he maintained this type of play he could be the third back in the mix next year, if Lynch retires he could conceivably be our number two behind Rawls.

What I enjoy also is we sent him to Dallas and they didn't give him any legitimate reps and cut him, we got a draft choice and he helped us win a game with a major contribution.

hawk45

Reaction score
Showed nice wiggle and protected the ball. Exceeded my expectations. Need to see more but pleased with today's effort.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Definitely was the best back out there. He would have had 100+ yards today had he started instead of Coleman. All in all, he ran real well.

sutz

Reaction score
hawkfan68":35l4yxky said:
Definitely was the best back out there. He would have had 100= yards today had he started instead of Coleman. All in all, he ran real well.
Perhaps, but I have no problem with how Bevell and Pete handled them. Spend the first part of the game finding if anyone has a hot hand, then go with him.

Worked pretty well. :th2thumbs:

kearly

Reaction score
He did seem like a different back, he was more concerned with going north/south rather than dancing for a bigger play.

Both Michael and Brown just missed hitting some big runs by narrow margins several times. It felt like Cleveland was lucky that the run game didn't get really ugly on them.

formido

Reaction score
He didn't run any differently. He hasn't had a major problem with dancing for a couple years. He averaged 5ypc last year, and that's despite the fact that his number was almost always called only in short yardage situations with the box stacked.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Happypuppy":1lv3c8wj said:
I was glad to see he wrapped up in traffic. He will always fumble more than most until he decides he must fix the wrong hand carry but he will fumble less with wrapping up.

Sorry but this is a bad rap that he doesn't deserve. He was traded for other reasons. He has fumbled once in three seasons and it wasn't even a turnover.

OrFan

Reaction score
Yes I think a light may have turned on for him. That light said "Unemployment Line" and he didn't like the looks of it. Does wonders for one's hearing of the words coming out of the boss's mouth.

Mike 4G

Reaction score
I was very happy. Knew the system didn't fumble. A great game for him

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
I thought he looked like the clear best RB out there today. I wouldn't be too worried if he backed up Rawls next year.

kf3339

Reaction score
sc85sis":3khfiifi said:
Perhaps getting traded/cut by three teams was the wake up call he needed.

This.

Having multiple teams basically say you suck makes one humble. He had a choice to make and just perhaps he is starting to see the light. We shall see, but good game.

peppersjap

Reaction score
All RB's were way better than Dejuan Harris was last week. I was so glad to see him go and out of all the backs available I thought Michael was the best choice. I was OK with Bryce Brown but think Michael is a better stop gap to get us to the point where Lynch is back.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I noticed no attitude problems. That is huge for me to see. He gets the ball, he runs. He dont get the ball, he blocks. He had NO I aint getting the ball sadness or Jump attitude that I am getting the ball now..this play, watch me. me me me me. That is way huge. That may be the light that clicked on in my eyes.

SeaChase

Reaction score
He looked good. But Brown looked good as well and I wanted to see him get more carries.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
sc85sis":pubsttv5 said:
Perhaps getting traded/cut by three teams was the wake up call he needed.

That'll do it.

Focus has always been C-Mike's issue, so I'd imagine getting passed around and cut three time in one season has a way of sharpening a player's focus. He knows he's not going to get many more chances.

Latest posts