Congrats y'all V 2.0

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
CANHawk":3o9wdg71 said:
AsylumGuido":3o9wdg71 said:
I am a cap person. I wear one every day. It is almost always one of my Saints caps, but not always. I have been known on certain occasions to wear something else if it matches well. I'll wear pretty much any cap when on a cruise and we cruise at least twice a year. Maybe I'll wear it on a tubing trip through caves in Belize in May. I'll look for a swim suit to match.

I'm going to be really excited to see those pics.

......you're an 18 year old beach vollyball player, right? I just always assumed you were.

Damn, are you going to be disappointed.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Largent80":1e89wws9 said:
AsylumGuido":1e89wws9 said:
Largent80":1e89wws9 said:
I do NOT want to have an image of you in an innertube with a Seahawk Speedo.

LOL!! Okay, you just talked me into it.

:twisted:

Crap....... :rofl:

Your only hope is to pull for a wife veto. Knowing her, that just might happen. But, I am sneaky. Buwahahahaha!

Largent80

Reaction score
She doesn't read here unless I point something out and in that case you are safe. Just show the forum, there may be some that.....well...like what they see.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Largent80":411dubn8 said:
She doesn't read here unless I point something out and in that case you are safe. Just show the forum, there may be some that.....well...like what they see.

No, I was talking about MY wife vetoing the Speedo.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":1rngcbej said:
I am a cap person. I wear one every day. It is almost always one of my Saints caps, but not always. I have been known on certain occasions to wear something else if it matches well. I'll wear pretty much any cap when on a cruise and we cruise at least twice a year. Maybe I'll wear it on a tubing trip through caves in Belize in May. I'll look for a swim suit to match.

Interesting. You should start a "Life of a Seahawks Cap" blog. Pics of you wearing it in the Bahamas, etc. :)

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":sc04zalt said:
AsylumGuido":sc04zalt said:

Interesting. You should start a "Life of a Seahawks Cap" blog. Pics of you wearing it in the Bahamas, etc. :)

Actually, I was thinking along the same lines. I might as well get a little fun out of it myself.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":37mi7r3t said:
Actually, I was thinking along the same lines. I might as well get a little fun out of it myself.

You totally should. Hell, get random people to wear it for a pic; or toss it in the swimming pool and capture it "swimming", haha. You could even "abuse it" and publicly be a Saints fan about it, like getting revenge on the fact that you had to wear it during the Super Bowl. There are myriad possibilities.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":1cbsrd9d said:
Largent80":1cbsrd9d said:
Whew.....

Got a better idea. What if I coax a lovely young lady at various sites to wear it for a pic?

I like this one....And a friend is in Belize at this moment working with his boss on a project. Poor guy. Yup their hotel is on the beach.
:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":2rdodjge said:
This is a second attempt to give my props to an excellent team and an even better fanbase. This loss hurt no where as bad as that in 2011. This time around my Saints were clear underdogs. Yes, I felt they had what it took to win, but the weather and great play by the Hawks made sure that the upset would not occur.

It was a hard played physical game as would be expected. The officiating was shaky per usual. There were a few missed calls. But, there were also several very good calls going both ways. Rafael Bush's first hit on Harvin deserved the flag based upon today's rules. But, the eventual outcome was determined by exactly what almost every NFL game comes down to ... who was the better team on that field that day.

The Seahawks were clearly that.

Here's to our meeting again next year. This time in our home.

Oh, and I am looking forward to fulfilling my end of the bet with Roland. I was hoping my trip to New Orleans would be next weekend so I could also where the "winner's cap" at a Quarter bar, but, alas, plans have changed and I have to head down there tomorrow morning. But, if the cap arrives by next weekend I WILL wear it and photo it while actively pulling for the Hawks.

I guess I am a 12th Man until next season gets rolling anyway.

Good luck to my friends here!

While I certainly don't look forward to the shoe being on the other foot, I will venture over to your territory and give you and your team their due should (when) you knock us off in the coming years. Cyclical nature of the league and all. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
It is a mission then. When I get the first pictures ready I will start an ongoing thread to chronicle the episodes of the "Hawk Hat" in the hands of a Saints fan. And don't worry. He will enjoy it.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Guido, my brother is in your neck of the woods...he said you would have to be lost to get where he is...but he is in La. BACA festival there. Have fun and I may just go there again. Good luck and peace. Bossier City...I was there in 08 for a reunion of radar techs. Look up CEVG. Peace.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":10zm2x7l said:
It is a mission then. When I get the first pictures ready I will start an ongoing thread to chronicle the episodes of the "Hawk Hat" in the hands of a Saints fan. And don't worry. He will enjoy it.

Hahahaha. I can't wait.

mort

Reaction score
Cheers man, see you endimion, I'll be covert lol!

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1vx576xu said:
Guido, my brother is in your neck of the woods...he said you would have to be lost to get where he is...but he is in La. BACA festival there. Have fun and I may just go there again. Good luck and peace. Bossier City...I was there in 08 for a reunion of radar techs. Look up CEVG. Peace.

Where is he exactly? I may have been lost there before.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am not sure as I did not really hear the name of the town. He is at a BACA event.
Cheers.