Congrats y'all V 2.0

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Guido, you are da man -- sincerely -- a real class act. It was fun debating Saints fans like you all week long and I look forward to seeing you again in the future. Good luck next year (except against us, that is.)

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":206ymbyq said:
I tried hard to exclude Guido of my bashing on whiny Saints fans. Always liked him. He stuck it out after the 2010 season wildcard and has been cool since.

If you were ever exposed to true Saints fans you would see us as the least whiny of all fans. The true Saints fan has learned to accept disappointment and success equally gracefully. We have experienced it all and remain even keeled. But, we will fight for the honor of our franchise to all ends. We are extremely passionate. We live and breathe our Saints. The Saints are 365 days a year to us as fans. The Saints organization is 365 days a year into the community.

nanomoz

Reaction score
You're a class act, Guido. I expect both teams to be back in the playoffs next year.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, who is the more "live and breathe" community; Saints or LSU? Curious only because I was stationed in the south, and man, college football is as close as you can get to a full on religion in dem parts.

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
SNDavidson":3uwb5oif said:
Out of curiosity, who is the more "live and breathe" community; Saints or LSU? Curious only because I was stationed in the south, and man, college football is as close as you can get to a full on religion in dem parts.

Good question. On the gulf coast it is clearly the Saints. In the rest of the state it varies depending upon the region. In the northwest where I live it is probably more swayed towards LSU since we have no major football college to compete and there are a number of your generational Cowboys fans living in the distant past. Other parts of the north and southwestern areas are definitely Saints.

droop828

Reaction score
Can't wait to play the Saints again! Just have a little business to take care of first. Class act. Enjoy the rest of the playoffs and root on those Seahawks!

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Good luck to you Guido.. :thirishdrinkers:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Props to Guido for always owning up. I've ordered his cap, he should have it later this week. Here is the one I ordered for him:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H5U ... os_product

hwl%3Fset%3Dsku%255B20599871%255D,c%255B2%255D,w%255B400%255D,h%255B300%255D%26load%3Durl%255Bfile:product%255D

rjdriver

Reaction score

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3t7bb8u9 said:
Props to Guido for always owning up. I've ordered his cap, he should have it later this week. Here is the one I ordered for him:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H5U ... os_product

hwl%3Fset%3Dsku%255B20599871%255D,c%255B2%255D,w%255B400%255D,h%255B300%255D%26load%3Durl%255Bfile:product%255D
That's a nice cap Roland I like that it's blue and grey. Very tasteful. I would wear that regardless of what team I liked. It's easy to coordinate with a typical outfit.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":lk2zguhj said:
That's a nice cap Roland I like that it's blue and grey. Very tasteful. I would wear that regardless of what team I liked. It's easy to coordinate with a typical outfit.

Well, I doubt he'll ever wear it again after the Super Bowl, but should he want to for some reason, as you say, it coordinates well with almost anything. :)

OP
OP
AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3gheb18n said:
KCHawkGirl":3gheb18n said:

Well, I doubt he'll ever wear it again after the Super Bowl, but should he want to for some reason, as you say, it coordinates well with almost anything. :)

I am a cap person. I wear one every day. It is almost always one of my Saints caps, but not always. I have been known on certain occasions to wear something else if it matches well. I'll wear pretty much any cap when on a cruise and we cruise at least twice a year. Maybe I'll wear it on a tubing trip through caves in Belize in May. I'll look for a swim suit to match.

CANHawk

Reaction score
AsylumGuido":n47q9pyq said:
RolandDeschain":n47q9pyq said:
KCHawkGirl":n47q9pyq said:

I am a cap person. I wear one every day. It is almost always one of my Saints caps, but not always. I have been known on certain occasions to wear something else if it matches well. I'll wear pretty much any cap when on a cruise and we cruise at least twice a year. Maybe I'll wear it on a tubing trip through caves in Belize in May. I'll look for a swim suit to match.

I'm going to be really excited to see those pics.

......you're an 18 year old beach vollyball player, right? I just always assumed you were.