Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Saints)

HawkGA

Reaction score
I predict a Seahawks win with a score a bit closer than the game actually is.

kf3339

Reaction score
It is so hard to figure what type of team will show up on Sunday. You think that we would have been past the crap offensive play by now, but here we are dealing with the same type of issues. We also don't know how the defense will respond to being on the field so long last Sunday. My only hope is that PC lays off the heavy practice (defense side) on Wednesday and Thursday so these guys can rest even more for NO. It's not like they need the additional practice after all. But the offense needs all the practice it can get.

But someone has to win and seriously doubt a second tie game in a row. So I will go with Hawks 16-13. Hope our offense will decide to show up this week.

RTD: 4-1-1

( With RW banged up with another injury I modified my score, but with same result)

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Why are you all taking the tie? If you predicted a Seahawks win or loss vs Arizona you were wrong! :lol:

I thought Arizona would win so my record is going to 4-2.

Saints 24
Seahawks 27

Hawker

Reaction score
English is spot on ^^^ I did not pick a tie, therefore my record drops to 4-2.

This week, ominous feel to it - Russ being extremely limited, etc etc. But our D will keep us in this one as they always do, likely force some turnovers and give us shorter fields than we saw on SNF.

Hawks 23, Saints 13

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
This week the wheels could come off I'm afraid. The defense is gonna be wiped out from having essentially played 2 games last week, and the offense is gonna continue to be entirely out of sorts, particularly now that we know that Russell has a chest injury that will surely affect his throwing arm. Dude could have a torn pec on his throwing side. The offensive coaching staff is not up to the task of devising a good game plan when Wilson is not fully healthy

Saints 28
Hawks 10

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":jpncj0hp said:
This week the wheels could come off I'm afraid. The defense is gonna be wiped out from having essentially played 2 games last week, and the offense is gonna continue to be entirely out of sorts, particularly now that we know that Russell has a chest injury that will surely affect his throwing arm. Dude could have a torn pec on his throwing side. The offensive coaching staff is not up to the task of devising a good game plan when Wilson is not fully healthy

Saints 28
Hawks 10

The Seahawks haven't lost by more than a score in about five years but they're going to get spanked by this version of the Saints???

Decimation

Reaction score
Russell Wilson's injuries concern me. However, I still think we will win this game either way with the way our defense has been dominating this year. I'm thinking the game is something like this:

Seahawks: 23

Saints: 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
You guys honestly think NO is going to put up more than 13 points on this defense?

One thing I learned from this past weekend is that SEA will defend the endzone to the death.

I'm thinking Seattle 30, NO 12.

RussB

Reaction score
Saints defense might be the worst in the league, i thinks seahawks drop over 30 on them. Saints strength is offense and they will be facing the best defense in the league so they will be contained.

hawks 34

saints 10

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Big Christine Michael day ahead. 100+ and 2.

Seahawks 27
Aints 20

davidonmi

Reaction score
Defense is tired, back to back games on the road on a semi short week, defense is gassed, injuries all over the place, a banged up RW...

The only way I think we win this game is if Michael goes off which is possible. We need probably 130 on the ground from him.

I just don't see it.

28-23 saints.

Record thus far: 5-0-1

FOGHORN

Reaction score
Please Seahawks, whoop on the Saints.

Sincerely,

Foghorn the Falcons fan

AsylumGuido

Reaction score
davidonmi":1s8mkbzw said:
Defense is tired, back to back games on the road on a semi short week, defense is gassed, injuries all over the place, a banged up RW...

The only way I think we win this game is if Michael goes off which is possible. We need probably 130 on the ground from him.

I just don't see it.

28-23 saints.

Record thus far: 5-0-1

Skimmed though all of the predictions so far and I see it almost exactly as you.

stizz19

Reaction score
LeftHandSmoke":d8ij06y7 said:
Am picking against the Hawks for the first time this season. Our D is good but our O is in big trouble.

Saints 17
Hawks 13

RTD 4-1

Even with an even more hobbled Wilson you honestly think NO is only going to give up 13?

24-21 Hawks.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
You guys are ridiculous... These are world class athletes... It will have been 7 days... The d will dominate per usual and hold them under 20. Meanwhile injured Russ and company get back on track with a d that can't stop the run or pass.

31-13 Hawks

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Notice: As of 3:19 PST Friday I have officially changed my pick from Seahawks 23 - Saints 21 to Seahawks 23 - Saints 28 due to Bennett now being out for the game and other injuries and defensive exhaustion from SNF.

Latest posts