Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Saints)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well everyone's fearless predictions get an added column at the end of the wins and loss numbers thanks to two kickers who decided to try to outshank the other in OT. Nobody I know is in the habit of predicting ties. So on to New Orleans we go. Our offense shouldn't look anywhere near as inept against the Saints defense so I expect some points on the board. Drew Brees is still slingin' it at a high level...He's a threat to put 3 or more TDs on the board any given gameday.

Our defense should keep him somewhat in check but he'll still find the endzone. Not an easy place to play.

EDIT: As of 3:19 PST Friday I have officially changed my pick from Seahawks 23 - Saints 21 to Seahawks 23 - Saints 28 due to Bennett now being out for the game and other injuries and defensive exhaustion from SNF.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 23 - Saints 28

Aros' Fearless Record: 4 - 1 - 1

Largent80

Reaction score
Saints defense is M.I.A. that's good news for the TD less Hawks of last Sunday. Their strength is scoring and the Seahawks is not letting teams score.

Hawks 27

Saints 10

HawkFan72

Reaction score
The Offense is going to get back on track this week.

Seahawks 24
Saints 20

My Record to Date: 2-3-1 (I'm going to take the tie just like the teams do)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
27-26 Saints.

Back to back road games, still injured Russ and a worn out defense lead to a letdown.

4-1-1 YTD

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

2_0_6

Reaction score
New Orleans, 10am game, on Halloween weekend, following a 5 quarter battle where the Defense was on the field more than 75% of the time? Yikes.

If this game was at home and we were coming off a normal type game the week before I really think we wipe the floor with them. But with all the variables I think this is going to be a nail biter.

Hawks 21
Saints 20

RTD 1-4-1

taking the tie also :irishdrinkers:

raisethe3

Reaction score
Seattle should win this game if the defense keeps up its performance from last week.

Hawks- 24
Saints - 10

Largent80

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1q4anijv said:
27-26 Saints.

Back to back road games, still injured Russ and a worn out defense lead to a letdown.

4-1-1 YTD

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

:lol: :lol: :lol: N.O. is #18 vs. the rush and #30 vs the pass defensively. We WILL score and score frequently.

Our defense is #9 vs the pass and #5 vs the rush. The defense is playing fantastic.

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Shouldn't the tie actually count as an L for everyone as you can actually predict it and it just so happened nobody did?

Anyway I think this will be a statement game. NO has the 32nd ranked defense in the league, ideal place for Russ & co to silence some doubters again with a high scoring performance. A couple defensive players might be slightly worn out from our match with the Cards but overall I still think we hold the Saints at the very least below 20 points.

Hawks - 34
Saints - 16

RTD: 4-1-1

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah I agree with you guys...Going to add the tie to my record like the team. ".5" just looks silly.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I think we win this game, but it's an early game following the defense playing for damn near an entire game. I think they'll be gassed, but hey, the offense should be well rested !

Hawks 24
Saints 20

RTD 4-1-1 (Yes I'm claiming a tie. I was wrong in that I predicted the Hawks would win, but they also didn't lose).

Jerhawk

Reaction score
The defense will be exhausted after last week's marathon on their side of the ball. Unfortunately, their fatigue will show, as Brees dinks and dunks the Saints down the field in the first half, chewing up time of possession.

Christine Michael has a good game, particularly in the second half as the Seattle offense comes alive. However, it'll be too little too late.

Saints 27 Seahawks 23

RTD 1-4-1

Steve2222

Reaction score
Wilson grits the team to a win as the OL plays decent defending against a below average front 7.

Seahawks 27
Saints 20

RTD 3-2-1

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Saints 26
Seahawks 17

I guess RW has a pectoral injury, so not looking good from the passing side of things, will probably hurt to throw. I expect around 30 carries from Michael.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Why is it assumed that finely conditioned professional athletes (D) would still be unable to perform at normal after a full week's recovery time? Injuries aside, I'd think they'd be at 100%.

Not that it's a problem if they're not:

Hawks 30- Saints 17

LeftHandSmoke

Reaction score
Am picking against the Hawks for the first time this season. Our D is good but our O is in big trouble.

Saints 17
Hawks 13

RTD 4-1

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I'll be there screaming my head off...this is going to be a more interesting game now with Russ' new injury. I think Michaels and the RBBC will come through!

Hawks - 24 Saints - 17