Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Colts)

kf3339

Reaction score
Seahawks 31-9. I don't see us giving up a TD to them after what happened at Houston. The D will force turn overs and take their will to play by the 4th quarter.

Season record 4-0. Never going to bet against this team.

b3liever

Reaction score
This is the only game I am afraid of. Maybe 49ers @ SF or even Saints @ home (not really). I think we may be over our heads on this one esp with the state of our O line. I really want to pick seahawks to run away with this one but my gut says we get a loss, and probably the only loss we will have.
Colts-24
Hawks-20

sadface.

Sac

Reaction score
b3liever":rxd5v0m9 said:
This is the only game I am afraid of. Maybe 49ers @ SF or even Saints @ home (not really). I think we may be over our heads on this one esp with the state of our O line. I really want to pick seahawks to run away with this one but my gut says we get a loss, and probably the only loss we will have.
Colts-24
Hawks-20

sadface.

So much for being a "b3lIever".

Wartooth

Reaction score
Colts have played 3 JV teams, 9er's, Raiders, Jags...

And one okay team, Miami...

They are 3-1 beating up on weak teams that haven't punched them in the face!

34 - 13 HAWKS!

4 - 0

Slick

Reaction score
Arghhhhh can't pick this one! If we score at least 27 points, we win. Need some offense to get going.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Another crappy 10am road game. Ugh. But the Texans D-line scared me a heck of a lot more than Indy's D does. I think our Defense will also not have the letdown they did last game. Expect to see the #1 D return, even though I expect Luck will be able to move the ball at times.

Seahawks 24
Colts 17

My Record to date: 3-1

hawker84

Reaction score
I could be way off, but i'm just not convinced Indy is the same caliber of team than the niners and texans, they're certainly not on our level talentwise. That said it is away and and their place will be rockin..

Statement game for both teams?

Seattle 27
Colts 17

record to date: 4-0

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Same score as last week.

Hawks 23
Colts 20

4-0 on the year.

seahawksTopGear

Reaction score
I could not have been more wrong about the score in Houston while being right about the outcome.

Let's do it this week! A blowout. 33-13.
(4-0)

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Luck, with the Colts down six late in the 4th quarter, drives his team down on what looks like another late, game-winning drive for him until Richard Sherman picks him off in the red zone to end the threat and seal the game for the 'Hawks.

Seattle Seahawks 23
Indianapolis Colts 17

HawkGANG

Reaction score
This is the game our offense puts it all together. We've faced 3 great front 7's so far this season and that is how you contain RW. Colts front 7 is not of the caliber we have faced so I see RW having great success in the passing game. I also see Lynch finally hitting that 100 yd rushing mark. Luck will turn the ball over against the LOB.

Hawks-27
Colts-14

Record:4-0

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Last week, I had us winning 17-14. My margin of victory was "on the money". This week, I see more points on the field . Hawks win 24- 21