Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ Bears)

Beren

Reaction score
Hawks 19 - 33 Bears

Banged up D overwhelmed by Jordan Howard, and Nagy trickery.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Come on boys and girls, step right up and get your last minute predictions in!

bigskydoc

Reaction score
0-1 because I was foolish enough to believe that the return of Thomas would swing things in our favor.

A real shame because I did a pretty good job of predicting the way the game would unfold, including our failure to try to attempt establishing the run game, and SeaBass missing some critical points. Oh well, on to next week.

I think this one is pretty easy to predict. SeaBass won't have the same issue, but will be a non-factor. He will get plenty of chances, and he will capitalize on them, but it won't be enough. Dickson will get plenty of opportunity to look good, and he will be our brightest star tonight.

We will fail to establish a running game. Mack will be Mack. Procise will still struggle to find a place on this team. He won't get hurt, but we will all be wondering why we kept him all these years.

Bears 21 Hawks 9

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seymour":1q1usemw said:
Is the thread title wrong here? It says fearless prediction yet predicts a loss....is someone giving way to be correct over being optimistic?

Personally I would never predict a loss to what should be a close game...conflict of interest. One reason I rarely pick a game myself.

Carry on. 8)

Pay attention.
The fearless prediction thread has been a regular fixture around here for a looooooong time.

The title is not wrong.
:{)

mrblitz

Reaction score
35-27... bears running game is fairly unstoppable, but not enough to keep up with the seahawks' high-powered attack on offense...