Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread - (Seahawks @ Bears)

Steve2222

Reaction score
RCATES":1d3rfkia said:
Wilson has peaked. Teams know how to limit his once dominant game. Bears will eliminate the chunk plays that Wilson now lives off of. This wouldn't even be close with how bad Hawks Defense is now but Bears still have a QB that's learning so they won't put up a ton of points. 17-10 Bears.

1-0 Season

- Teams have figured out Russ
- He still throws for 300 yards and 3 TDs

lol Damn we have a great QB

xray

Reaction score
The Hawks have too many injuries with not much depth. The defense in particular looks really weak. The OL looks about the same as last year. Sacks -3rd down conversions--redzone play---all non inspiring . They most likely lose on MNF the score doesn't matter. :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

chris98251

Reaction score
xray":3kzk0muc said:
The Hawks have too many injuries with not much depth. The defense in particular looks really weak. The OL looks about the same as last year. Sacks -3rd down conversions--redzone play---all non inspiring . They most likely lose on MNF the score doesn't matter. :irishdrinkers: :irishdrinkers:

So far 50 posts and were all going to die and suck and lose and blow up everything is the common theme in every one.

rossob

Reaction score
Bears win 27-17.
Looking at our injuries on Defense and comparing our Offense with their Defense doesn't create a rosy picture for me. Are we still able to win? Absolutely! But the odds are stacked against us.

RCATES

Reaction score
Steve2222":35qxgwzo said:
RCATES":35qxgwzo said:
Wilson has peaked. Teams know how to limit his once dominant game. Bears will eliminate the chunk plays that Wilson now lives off of. This wouldn't even be close with how bad Hawks Defense is now but Bears still have a QB that's learning so they won't put up a ton of points. 17-10 Bears.

1-0 Season

How many of those were off short fields because of a turnover caused by our defense. Wilson looked terrible backed up in our own territory and couldn’t move this team down the field. He also single handily cost us the game with drive killing sacks/ fumbles and two picks. But yeah

SchadenfreudeHawk

Reaction score
We are going to get blown out. This team has what should be it's depth starting in many spots. The line backing corps is in shambles and our below average starting CBs are banged up. This is gonna be a route.

Bears- 37
Seahawks- 3

kf3339

Reaction score
original poster":2j8c9g2g said:
No Wagner, no Wright and no Baldwin.

31-17 Bears.

Yep, my earlier prediction of a 10 point loss was generous. Probably closer to your score now.

toffee

Reaction score
original poster":68y3x1i4 said:
No Wagner, no Wright and no Baldwin.

31-17 Bears.

Sounded about right, but I will go one step further, 35-10.

Our strength on defense this season was the LBs, now two star vets are injured and the young hopeful didn't perform last week. Our backfield was a reload, now bother starting CBs are out .....

Not at all sure our offense can carry this game. I would hope that we run the ball a lot just to keep the Bear offense off the field, we might have a chance if we dominate the time of procession. This is one game short yardage, time killing stuff is vital.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2dvph5tl said:
If we cant beat the Browns of the NFC we dont win 6 games this year. Wilson needs to get that ball out and forget the double spin moves forc15 yard sacks. Run carson often. Close game 27 24 hawks.

Ytd 1-0

With Wagner out changing this to a definitive LOSS..

38-17 Bears

Scorpion05

Reaction score
RCATES":1p90savm said:
Steve2222":1p90savm said:
RCATES":1p90savm said:

1-0 Season

How many of those were off short fields because of a turnover caused by our defense. Wilson looked terrible backed up in our own territory and couldn’t move this team down the field. He also single handily cost us the game with drive killing sacks/ fumbles and two picks. But yeah

Short field but threw for 300 yards?

And now, he shouldn't get any credit for points off turnovers? Seriously, do some of you just enjoy unfairly attacking the guy? Should we trade him for Matt Stafford, Derek Carr, or Matt Ryan then? Get err done

Allweatherfan

Reaction score
The odds are stacked against us. Week 1 showed that we have a lot of work to do.... having said that, I think that week 2 will look a lot different from week 1. Some of our younger guys got their first NFL game out of the way. I think that our offense will open up and our D will be able to control Chicago.

27 - 13 Hawks win.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1hisenef said:
Hawks actually do what they claim they want to: the run the ball. And it tires out the Bears D in the 4th quarter.
Russ leads them to victory in the 4th, yet again.

Hawks 23-20

My thought exactly

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
We have no business winning this game. We'll win anyway. Our defense is depleted but I am not a fan of Mitchell Trubisky, and if we shut down the Bears' rushing attack and force Trubisky to beat us with his arm, I'm betting he comes up short.

Seahawks 24
Bears 20

2018 Record to Date: 1-0

FinNasty

Reaction score
Man, some of you guys are hopelessly unoptimistic...

I see Fin fans with more hope and optimism than you guys and we’ve been suffering for decades... lol

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I feel similar to last week. Hawks will not be blown out, but the injuries will be too much to overcome.

Seahawks 24
Bears 27

My record to date: 1-0

2_0_6

Reaction score
Turns my stomach to say this, but I think this will be a rare 10+ loss. Not sure about the score, but its an ugly loss.