Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
This won't be a "cake walk" like last Monday. It will take an "all out effort" for us to win. My prediction.... Hawks win 20-17.

However, should we win by three scores...the rest of the league will be crapin' in their pants!

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Im sorry guys. I hope I am wrong, but I just think that the Niners get this one. They are our strongest nemesis regardless of record and what the power rankings say.

I am thinking 19-17 Niners.

I don't feel bad about it, the Hawks are just likely to lose one more game, at worst 2, they will have HFA regardless. However, if the Hawks somehow pull out a win in SF, they aren't losing another game that matters for the ENTIRE season.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":lj0omqn9 said:
Im sorry guys. I hope I am wrong, but I just think that the Niners get this one. They are our strongest nemesis regardless of record and what the power rankings say.

I don't feel bad about it, the Hawks are just likely to lose one more game, at worst 2, they will have HFA regardless. However, if the Hawks somehow pull out a win in SF, they aren't losing another game that matters for the ENTIRE season.

The nice thing about this game, is that if we go in and lose it won't change the way our team is perceived (or at least how I perceive them). It's a tough team that is playing to make a huge statement, we just had a big Monday nighter that we focused on for two weeks, and frankly expecting 15-1 is a stretch.

I know we can win, but it will be easy to move on if we don't.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
Well, Before the season I thought this would be the toughest game. Then, as the season wore on, I came to believe the NO game was going to be the toughest. We all know how that turned out. So I am once again looking to this game as the toughest. Still, I think the Hawks will take it in a nailbiter.

Seattle 34
SF 31

YTD 8 - 3

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
lol at San Fran "wants it more"

The Seahawks don't want a season sweep of their hated rival? The Seahawks don't want to wrap up the division and first round bye tomorrow? The Seahawks don't want to potentially send the Niners on their downward spiral out of the playoffs? (They still have tough road games against an improved Bucs team and a Cardinals team that may need that to get into the last wild card spot OR play spoiler).

Believe me. The Seahawks WANT this game tomorrow. And I fully expect them to go down to San Francisco and take it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2qbez2s7 said:

BOOOOOOOOOOOO! :cry: This post makes me sad! 8)

253hawk

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":25q3jhms said:
It's a tough team that is playing to make a huge statement.

"IT'S THEIR SUPER BOWL" ™