Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
49ers 23
Seahawks 16

I just have a weird feeling about this game. Like we'll come out and struggle on offense like we did at SF last year. In the long run, this game means nothing - we are going to the Super Bowl, no doubt in my mind. Like someone said above, we're playing with house money. Even though they are our biggest rival and we can clinch the division, I see this as a letdown game after all of the hype that went into the NO game and coming off of a short week.

Season Record: 7-5

HawkCop

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":19jet4s8 said:
49ers 23
Seahawks 16

I just have a weird feeling about this game. Like we'll come out and struggle on offense like we did at SF last year. In the long run, this game means nothing - we are going to the Super Bowl, no doubt in my mind. Like someone said above, we're playing with house money. Even though they are our biggest rival and we can clinch the division, I see this as a letdown game after all of the hype that went into the NO game and coming off of a short week.

Season Record: 7-5

I feel pretty good about this game actually. RW has played 23 games since he's played in SF last. I believe that experience will help us pull out the win this time.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I see SF coming out and moving the ball earlier, get lucky with a early TD but only two FGs after.

After being down 10-0, Seattle turns on the jets and is down only 13-7 at half. The 3rd quarter is all Seattle and the final score is:

24-13 Seahawks

12-0

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I was wrong about Holmgren as the flag raiser and promised I wouldn't post for 7 days. But I had to make a small exception so I can get my prediction in. I will continue with not posting until next Monday.

So after predicting 3 blowouts in a row I'm going to change it up just a little. I don't think we will run away quite so easily with this one but I think we will get a decisive victory. Scoring 10 in the 4th and holding them to only 1 TD all game.

Seahawks 27-16

10-2 to date

muxpux

Reaction score
HawkCop":1lrjzme8 said:
RW has played 23 games since he's played in SF last.

wow. i know its been a while, but 23 games? and we havent won there since 08. Monday may have been a statement game for the Nation, but this is a statement game to the niners AND the division.

31-10 hawks.

0-0 to date. havent been keeping up on these threads. ha

jake206

Reaction score
Sorry, can't see hawks beating 49ers in Candlestick on their last year in Candlestick. As much as it pains me, 49ers 24-17 Seahawks. Russell will drive them towards the final drive, but won't be able to deliver on time. However, we will see the 49ers again in the playoffs and pay back will be glorious.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
jake206":1nicnjzt said:
Sorry, can't see hawks beating 49ers in Candlestick on their last year in Candlestick. As much as it pains me, 49ers 24-17 Seahawks. Russell will drive them towards the final drive, but won't be able to deliver on time. However, we will see the 49ers again in the playoffs and pay back will be glorious.

All bias aside I dont see it either. I think SF wants it more than us...

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
dopeboy206":1ittbkfz said:
jake206":1ittbkfz said:

SF NEEDS it more than us. This is a playoff game for them. Still, I think we beat em. They're pussies.

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
SF wanting it more than us is just not something I buy. It's become a popular narrative this week, and I realize that it logically makes sense since they're more desperate for a win, but I have little doubt that our boys are absolutely frothing at the mouth to get at the 49ers.

I'm really not imagining a scenario where there's even a thought process in our locker room about "not needing this game that much."

Reaction score
the Hawks haven't lost a game by more than 7 points in over TWO YEARS. In a big rivalry game, I'm fairly confident that it won't happen this year either.

Hawks. 30
49ers. 13

Seahawk Mike

Reaction score
Seattle 21 San Fran 10

No reasons needed...

After seeing the beatdown of the Saints in person...I cannot put a loss on these guys for the rest of the year (resting starters excluded)

Record 11-1

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
I can't help but laugh when I see RTD's with like five or six wrong guesses and then said people still pick against th hawks.

Have you guys learned nothing about these Hawks? Drink some Kool-Aid and have some faith. This is the best team this organization has ever fielded and you're still nay-saying and expecting the worst?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
dopeboy206":2yremn5w said:
jake206":2yremn5w said:

I don't get this, at all.

They want it more than us? seriously?

Would you walk up to earl thomas, or interrupt Russell Wilson's film study and say "Good luck you guys ! I think you'll lose though, becuase the 49ers . .'want it more than you..."?

(In best ace ventura impersonation) REEEE---HEEE----HEEEE----HEEEEEEALLY

how does last year in candlestick factor into it? Since every player on the team has played at candlestick it's been a complete dump. Their jumbotron is a 37" DYNAMAX tv they got on clearance when circuit city shut down. All the light bulbs in the joint are either busted or flickering. Half the scoreboard panels int he place don't work. When iw as there last year I half expected to find cave men lurking in the maintenance areas left over from the beginnings of mankind. If anything they can't wait to get out of that dump of shame.

Russell WILSON won't be able to deliver?

Sheeeeshhhhhh.

Look, I totally think that the 49ers have a chance to win.

But it won't be because they 'want it more'. It'll be because that's how games go sometimes. it's a long season.

Sticking with my pick, 24-19 hawks. 11-1 on the year.

Hey Earl - I really hate to break this to you. But the 49ers, see, they "Want it more than you".

20131202 DLS 4

zhawk

Reaction score
They want it more than us? seriously?

Would you walk up to earl thomas, or interrupt Russell Wilson's film study and say "Good luck you guys ! I think you'll lose though, becuase the 49ers . .'want it more than you..."?

actually I think it would be awesome if someone told them that. it only would :49ersmall: :0190l: fuel the inferno.