Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ 49ers)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
THESE Seahawks are for real, and the Whiners will be playing one of the toughest teams that they've had to face so far this Season, and without any doubt, they know this is for their very survival this Year.
The Seahawks have more than persevered, they have grown from all the injuries, and setbacks.
Seahawks 37, Ninners 17.

davidonmi

Reaction score
SF needs this more, short week. Don't like this matchup. Won't lose one ounce of sleep if I'm right
SF 19 SEA 16
10-1

Starrman44

Reaction score
Seattle had some dropped passes in the Stick last year. Really Wilson didn't play as poorly as it seemed from the stats. I think he is a lot better and the playbook is opened up.

Also, I think the Niners D was better last year.

I see a score of (I wanted to say 34-12, but it's taken all ready):

Hawks: 31
Niners: 17

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I little stompin' and some added whompin' and we will exit stage left winners over the forty-whiners...

Hawks 35
9'ers 19

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I'm just not impressed with Colin Kaepernick as a pocket passer, and our defense is set up perfectly to contain scramblers. That said, they get some points from being at home and having Crabtree back - SOME points - but we have a habit of getting nice turnovers off them.

EDIT: LOL, I forgot they're missing two O-line starters. Also, let's not forget this is another revenge game for Wilson.

Seattle 23
San Francisco 16

RTD: 5-6

Hawknight

Reaction score
Aros":235mbfmu said:
How does it feel Seahawks fans, to have a truly ELITE team in the NFL? THIS is what it feels like. As our Lord and Saviour Russell Wilson would tell you: Stay in the NOW. Enjoy every second, every moment. "Not For Long" is a well-known acronym for the NFL for good reason. So whether this is the start of a decade dynasty or a Super Bowl run that lasts only a few years...ENJOY THIS.

The Monday Night game put the entire NFL world on notice. Leave No Doubt, 24/7. Message received loud and clear. I want this 49ers game BADLY. A loss to our hated rivals would for me, erase the momentum we have built at this stage in the season. I will of course be grateful for a 1 point victory but I want blood. I want a decisive beat down that places a metaphoric tombstone over that town. They had their flirtation with a Championship. Now it's our turn again.

I fully expect the 49ers will give us all they have and then some. This will be a fist fight. It won't be pretty at times, but we should sweep them this year.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - 49ers 21

Aros' Fearless Record: 11-1

Niners blood is in the water...they are wounded, angry and ready to fight tooth and nail for this win. HOWEVER.....This Seahawks team is a tested warrior and we will fly into Candlestick and deliver the thrashing and wailing of a beat down upon the Niners more than anyone has ever dreamed of.....because we want this more and one of hell of a QB to back it up!

Niners ultimate let down

Seattle 42

Niners disappointed 17

Shock2k

Reaction score
I just don't see the 49ers as much of a threat as the Saints. I just can't make the leap. Look, we got exposed for 1 half during the Tampa Bay game when they stacked 7/8 in the box and forced Russell to win through the air. Something the Saints tried (and succeeded at stopping the base run game). Oh, but I'm sorry Sean Payton that you didn't realize we have a QB, O-Line, and Wide Receiving core that can win without a running game when needed.

The truth is though that we have a wickedly talented coaching staff that knows how to address and take advantage of teams that "try the same things again."

Beyond the players, I have also gained a complete trust in the coaching staff and their ability to prepare the team. I also trust this team to really step up in the big games. It would be a lot for me to presume, but, I believe this team would take it as a regular season failure to loose against the 49ers. I would even presume to say this game is more important to this team (Players) then the Saints game just base don pure, raw, pride.

49ers - 9
Seahawks - 42

4th Quarter Crowd Left in Stands that are not Seahawks Fans = Less than 2000
Times I will re-watch the game = 3
Amount of days I will be taken over by the giggles = 6

Mindsink

Reaction score
The fact is, we are a bad matchup for them. They're missing two starting O-linemen. Kaep will be harassed all day long. They haven't gotten their running game going in the last couple of weeks. Our offense is on fire and make no mistake, nobody on this team has forgotten about the last time they went to the stick and lost a game they could've easily won.

27-6, Seahawks.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Their o-line issues do not bode well for them being able to run effectively against our front 7. Without a run game that leaves Krapperdink to carry them and it ain't gonna happen. Our team won't light it up offensively because their D is tough but we'll see RW and Co. sustain some drives and score some points. Our D will get one turnover for a TD or to set up a TD. They'll finally get a TD late during garbage time.

Hawks 23
Whiners 10

To date: 11-1

Hawknballs

Reaction score
dont have time t skim this whole thread to see if it was mentioned but also keep in mind RG Iupati (a great run blocker) and LT Joe Staley (A pro bowl LT) could possibly both be out.

rightbench

Reaction score
Seahawks: 31
Ninnies: 17

Russell: 3 TD's 19/27 passing for 289 yards 28 yards rushing
Marshawn: 1 TD 87 yards rushing 25 yards receiving

Kaepernick - 17/41 passing 210 yards 1 TD 1 pick
Gore - 91 yards rushing 1 TD (they're gonna try and prove they're powerful and run all day)

Keyhawk

Reaction score
San Fran's passing offense is 32nd in NFL at 193.8 average yards per game. If Seahawks get a lead, Niners might have trouble playing catch up.

Seattle: 30
San Fran: 20

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised to see us down at the half, but Wilson comes through in the 4th quarter,..... Hawks 24 Niners 20

HawkGANG

Reaction score
We are both mentally and physically tougher than the niners.

Hawks-24
49ers- 17

Record:11-1

hawker84

Reaction score
Turn out the lights, the party's over SF.

30-13

that's checkmate.

record to date - 11-1

Wartooth

Reaction score
The 9er's two most glaring problems are those starters missing on the Oline...
And their pedestrian secondary.
And I almost forgot! They got Krap-picnic driving the rudderless offense!

Curb Stomp!

Hawks - 41

9er's - 16

11 - 1

Go Hawks!