Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread SBXLVIII EDITION!

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
27-20 Hawks.

Game on the line, 4th quarter Manning drives down the field until Bennett crushes him, fumbles, recovered by Clemons.

Reaction score
I don't know what the score will be - other than to say we score more than the donkeys.....
We have all WAITED for this to finally happen. Some longer than others, and that's all o.k. :les:

I would love to see us dominate and be able to start our celebration early....but there is a
pretty good team (QB) on the other side of the ball.
WE WIN......by 7 or by 20 ??? ....makes NO difference !!! :th2thumbs:

I have dreamed of the feeling when that clock strikes 0:00 - and we are NFL Champions.....
Can you all imagine the "collective yell" from 12's all over this country when it becomes real ~ approx. 7:00 p.m. PST, this Sunday !!??
At that time, I WILL be yelling (and crying) and I will hear you all out in the Great Pacific Northwest..... :229031_grouphug:

I hope you all will hear me......

GO HAWKS......finish this !!! :icon_new:

(p.s. ~ thanks Todd....I've enjoyed reading these "fearless quotes" for a long time....."WE GOT THIS" ~ well said, brother !!!) :2:

QuahHawk

Reaction score
30-28 Hawks. Manning scores a go ahead Td with less than 5 min left. Lynch & Wilson ready up the clock and get us inside the 20 for a game winning FG.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Hmm....I guess I will stay with my first prediction given Marshawn looks ready and Percy is 100%...

Seahawks 34
Broncos 24

Record YTD 15-3.

samwize77

Reaction score
27-23 Hawks coming from behind in 2nd half after having a lead at half.

Abach

Reaction score
28-24 Hawks. Reading this thread has made me so anxious... CAN'T WAIT!!!

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
All of this talk about the DB's vs. the Denver offense. I think this defense responds, 2.3 seconds be damned, with a epic performance. The sacks may not come but you can bet that any WR's, TE's, RBs and yes you Manning will be hit the hardest they've been all season. This will have an affect on the game in favor of the Hawks into the 4th quarter and I think we run it down there throat.

28-17 Hawks

Russ throws for two TDs 240 yds/no picks

Lynch 125, two TDs SB MVP (epic run right into the teeth of the Denver D)

Manning 260 yards 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 1 Sack/Fumble

chawx

Reaction score
I haven't picked a Seahawks loss all year and I don't plan on doing that now.

We go 1-0 this week!

41-10

hawksfanohio

Reaction score
There's some dogs on this team.... And the football will be the piece of meat in the cage for the defense that Manning will try to toss around. Those dogs we got are going to punish anyone who touches that ball. Oh yeah.... Don't forget about that guy who don't run to get tackled. Good luck stopping the beast. Then there's the stone cold killer in the red zone.... DangerRuss and his arsenal including the x-factor Percy. Sorry Denver, sorry Manning, sorry horse face, not your time. It's not personal (well maybe a little). This team is a different animal than you're used to.

Seattle 38
Denver 17

godawg

Reaction score
Hawks 30

Donkeys 17

The Groundhog Day Massacre.

Exittium

Reaction score
50-10,, since ea. time we play them it goes up by ten.. "shrug" yup I'll be happy with that

SonicHawk

Reaction score
For the second time in my life I get to predict the score of a SEAHAWKS SUPER BOWL.

I'm going to take a breath. *PHEW*

Denver takes early 7-0 lead then is shut out for 2 quarters where Seattle dominates offensively and defensively. Thanks to a late field goal and touchdown the game looks more respectable.

FINAL

SEAHAWKS 27
BRONCOS 17

SUPERB OWL CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

morgulon1

Reaction score
Largent80":1w1ptklx said:
We are going to win. We WILL move the ball on offense, and on defense there will be no Omaha.

31-17 Hawks are Champs.

here here!

Vpk0718

Reaction score
29-23 Hawks

Percy Harvin returns the opening kickoff in OT to win it