Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Pats @ Hawks) *SBXLIX!!*

taco40

Reaction score
Not sure if I posted, so will again. Same as my contest post. 31-17

SEAHAWKS7

davdog

Reaction score
I don't usually make predictions but I'm going to go out on a limb and go with PATS 28 - HAWKS 24

furi0usbee

Reaction score
AROS!!!!!!!! You had the final score, just you got the teams mixed up :(

Tyakack

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2jcl6nuz said:
the score has no relevance. The Patriots have no shot at winning this game. Not any chance at all. 0%. If the Patriot fans were smart, they wouldn't even bother watching, the outcome of this game is not in the balance whatsoever. There's no 'any given Sunday' at work here, no 'favorable matchups' that the Patriots can use, the game is over before it even starts.

There should be a sign above the Pat's locker room that reads "Abandon all hope, all ye who enter here".

Now this comment is hilarious. It deserves to be screenshot and mocked until the end of time. :lol:

PackerBacker19

Reaction score
Tyakack":3n640ekd said:
HawkGANG":3n640ekd said:
Champs - 28
Patriots - 20

You were close. The champs did have 28. :)

No reason to kick someone when they're down. Cmon man show some good sportsmanship. I know what it feels like to lose a close one recently, and when I was on here after the game the people were very civil after the Hawks beat the Packers. Don't kick someone when they're down, because they might remember you when they get back up.

“The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. Thats the essence of it.”
― Vince Lombardi

Tyakack

Reaction score
PackerBacker19":16gk97ll said:
Tyakack":16gk97ll said:
HawkGANG":16gk97ll said:
Champs - 28
Patriots - 20

You were close. The champs did have 28. :)

No reason to kick someone when they're down. Cmon man show some good sportsmanship. I know what it feels like to lose a close one recently, and when I was on here after the game the people were very civil after the Hawks beat the Packers. Don't kick someone when they're down, because they might remember you when they get back up.

“The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. Thats the essence of it.”
― Vince Lombardi

Just goofing around a little bit. I'm still happy over sunday.