Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Chiefs)

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Probably how it's going to go down that way. Lose at KC, win the final 2. I'll take hope over WANTING the team to lose for "better draft picks" which I'm seeing a lot of lately.

No thanks. WINNING is the only option. I should be surprised at how many people seem to want them to lose out, but then again, I'm not surprised.

morgulon1

Reaction score
The NFL is weird. The Texans should have been throttled by the Chiefs but they were lucky to escape with an OT win.

That gives me serious hope that we could pull out a Christmas Eve Miracle. Likely? No. But man, if you can't admit strange shiz has happened this year, and the margin between teams with great and poor records is slight, I don't know what sport you've been watching.

Come on Hawks. This is the upset we have been waiting for all year. You are due.
I like your thinking, playoffs no matter what. That should be everyone's mindset.There are many reasons to want to reach that milestone every season.

There are however some thoughts going thru my mind wondering how high of a pick Seattle could get with their own 1st rounder. Does a one and done over ride the chance to have a top 5 pick AND another pick probably between 10-15?

Hey ... This is just talk , I don't have a stance one way or the other. Seattle was in a small way , a victim of their own success. Once they were good , they never sniffed the top 10 for the last decade because they were always a playoff contender . This next draft is a do or die situation for PC/JC . Paul's sister isn't gonna play that shit imho

QuahHawk

Reaction score
We should just skip this game, hand them a forfeit and focus all energy on winning the last two games and hoping Detroit and GB don't win out and that Washington loses 2 of 3 to 49ers, Browns, and Dallas

Hawks 20-17

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
We should just skip this game, hand them a forfeit and focus all energy on winning the last two games and hoping Detroit and GB don't win out and that Washington loses 2 of 3 to 49ers, Browns, and Dallas

Hawks 20-17

lol, at first I thought you were serious.

I say play them like you’re the Texans. Give them a fight.

RiverDog

Reaction score
As a rule, I'd predict a score like 42-21, with the Chiefs hanging a 40 burger on our D and doubling our offense. But I've seen forecasts of 10-15 degree temps and 20-30 mph sustained winds, which would drive the wind chill down to somewhere below -30 degrees. If that happens, we could be looking at a game similar to the Pats-Bills last season where the Pats attempted all of 3 passes in a 14-10 upset.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Someone get a leash and ball gag for Barton, Kelce is going to own his @$$.

eo620

Reaction score
Seahawks 31
Chiefs 30

Then Santa is going to fly directly to my house and give me my present, Shakira.

I still believe.

Last edited: