Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

AgentDib

Reaction score
The weather forecast is still predicting a typical Seattle November day: cold, windy and rainy. 80% precipitation, 7-10 mph winds and low 40s temps. It won't dampen the crowd's enthusiasm though as this game feels a lot more important than the typical mid-season game and the crowd is always loud when it feels a sense of urgency.

Juggling our center position is an issue but I think it's being overlooked how Britt and Gilliam are still significantly increasing their experience at their new positions with each snap. Developing cohesion there positively affects the guys next to them and there's plenty of upside still there to be optimistic about.

The fun of part of this game as a fan is that a lot of it is just going to come down to how well Russell handles the blitz. The Cardinals front seven isn't nearly as scary as it has been in previous years and we've had two weeks (and a chunk of the offseason) to review Arizona's blitz looks. Arizona will deserve the win if they can get there with four while also keeping a spy but I'm about 75% confident that our offense will put up enough points to win.

iigakusei

Reaction score
Seahawks 16
Cardinals 20
I believe we need a TD on Defense or Special teams to win. We don't get it.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
I can't see us putting up enough points to beat this team; I have almost no faith in our offense, and their D isn't a pushover. And don't tell me their D hasn't beat anyone of consequence; they still beat 'em. Our D is solid, but may not match up well with their receiving options even if Lane comes back playing well.

Hawks - 17
Cards - 24

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am thinking a field goal ices this game near the end. That being said, going with a Hawkwin 24-21.

Go Hawks.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Lynch is now listed as Questionable with an abdominal injury. May have to rethink my game prediction. :?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":3hc578jf said:
Lynch is now listed as Questionable with an abdominal injury. May have to rethink my game prediction. :?
Yeah I just heard that too. I believe that this is, unfortunately, Marshawn's last season.

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":17suq6d3 said:
JAGHAWK":17suq6d3 said:
Yeah I just heard that too. I believe that this is, unfortunately, Marshawn's last season.

:( :( :( :( :(

Rob12

Reaction score
I wish I had ENGLISH's optimism tonight, but sadly I don't. I still think we get the W.

Hawks 23
Cards 20

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Hawks 26
Cards 24

Tight game and the Hawks start to put it all together tonight.