Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Cardinals @ Seahawks)

edogg23

Reaction score
Can't bring myself to go against the hawks again even though I still think they are severely broken on offense.
Hawks 16
Cards 13

kearly

Reaction score
I think we get a rare win with the opponent scoring 25+. Should be a great game.

Seattle 31
Arizona 27

RTD 6-2

Hawks46

Reaction score
While I am trying to gain optimism from AZ's soft schedule, and our hard schedule to date, the eye test favors AZ. A lot. We just don't look right on offense.

That said, it's about individual match ups. Lynch usually plays well against AZ. Graham should have a field day against their LBers, who don't cover well at all. IF we can take advantage of it. Williams will need to step his game up, as AZ has a few good WRs and Sherman can't cover everyone.

Then we have the weather, which should favor us and not a deep passing attack like the Cards. My head says the Cards win, as Arians has an extra week to game plan us. I'm going with the weather, and my heart though.

SEA 24
AZ 17

RTD 6-2

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Can't see how a Hawk fan goes against their team,I mean yeah you can but Geez we are at home in a must win game as it ever gets..Hawks 28-7 The Boom is back!

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Us, 21-13. A nail-biter at the end due to bevel getting his head up his arse once again in the 4th quarter. But Kam comes through in the clutch with a TE-destroying whack that seals victory at the last second.

kf3339

Reaction score
In their house right now would be of concern to me. But in our house with a weak of rest and some injured guys coming back I believe this will be a signature win for this season.

Hawks 24
Cards 15

RTD: 7-1

Overseasfan

Reaction score
If we don't win this we won't win the division either so it's kinda important we win and I feel like we will pull it off.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Can't give numbers, but I CAN give a W to the Hawks.

My Mystical Ball app on my phone, somehow, has NEVER been wrong with every question
I've asked it, sports related or not.

I've recently asked it twice: Will the Seahawks win against the Cardinals this Sunday?

" You can count on it"

" It is decidedly so"

Take THAT to the bank.

Go Hawks.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
I agree Arizona is not as good as their stats indicate, but I still think they're powerful enough to expose all of our weaknesses. Betting against my heart and hope I'm dead wrong:
Seattle 23
Arizona 31
YTD: 6 - 2

Decimation

Reaction score
I believe this is a statement game for us and a MUST win. We have to win this game. I see this as a game we win. Not only is it at home, but it's also on prime time thankfully. Arizona caught us at a bad time.

Seahawks: 20

Cardinals: 17

RTD: 6-2

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
I see it as a fairly high scoring game for a change. (Let's not forget that the Seahawk D can score some points.)
-----> Seahawks 34 (offense 20, defense 14),
-----> Arizona 27. (Seahawks get a late pick-6 by Sherman to ice the game.)

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
If the cards score more than 15 we're sunk. We can't get to 21 easily.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Going with the team who is playing better right now. Will continue to pick the better teams to beat the hawks until they show they are playing better on offense and can produce in the red zone.

Cards 20
Hawks 13

Latest posts