Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Browns @ Seahawks)

marko358

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":1nh0at00 said:
6 - 3 Hawks

You must have read ESPN's updated power rankings where the Hawks dropped two spots this week after a blowout win.

tdlabrie

Reaction score
I don't expect a blowout, with no running game, but still a comfortable win with DangeRuss.
Seattle 24
Cleveland 7

Season: 10 - 3

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
marko358":3u8bk63s said:
You must have read ESPN's updated power rankings where the Hawks dropped two spots this week after a blowout win.

I don't even bother looking at ESPN's Power Ranking...It's just silly. NFL.com's seems to be much more even-keeled. They have the top 4 perfect right now.

1. Panthers
2. Cardinals
3. Patriots
4. Seahawks

Who wants to play Seattle in January? Anyone? Anyone? ... Bueller? The Seahawks' offense has been on a serious roll since the Week 12 win over Pittsburgh -- the unit has been unstoppable despite losing Jimmy Graham in that contest, and it stayed that way after losing running back Thomas Rawls for the season in Sunday's win over the Ravens. Through it all, Doug Baldwin has developed into a WR1 (or he always was one), while rookie Tyler Lockett has shown himself to be more than just a glorified kick returner. Russell Wilson is playing like an absolute badass.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ZorntoLargent":31tntedb said:
Russell Willam 35
Cleveland Brownies 6

Yup...that new quarterback will do awesome things with this team. LOL

35-13....Williams team. :mrgreen:

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
It's going to be a bloodbath. After this one's over, I predict Johnny Football is going to be feel like he's had a few too many cocktails. I'm going to say ...

Seahawks 42
Browns 6

Russell Wilson throws for 4 more TD ... and (going out on a limb here) Bryce Brown has a big Thomas Rawls-like breakout performance against the league's 4th worst rush defense (Cleveland on average is giving up 131.3 rushing yards/game). Tavaris Jackson (the Seahawks version of Steve Scheffler) gets the majority of the 4th Quarter reps in this one to seal the deal.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would like to edit my prediction as I left the 1 out.

138 -13

Hawknballs

Reaction score
31-13 Hawks

Although I think this is one of those games that's so easy it's boring

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Not sure why I feel like this won't be close, but it won't be a complete full game thrashing. What I mean by that is I don't think this game will get out of control until the second half (something like 13-3 or 14-6 at half). I'll go with....

Seattle-27
Browns-9

TwilightError

Reaction score
I so remember the last Browns game... 3-6 was the result. THis one will be different. 14-43.

NOLAHawk

Reaction score
24-20. Hawks. No blowout. I just have a feeling this is going to be a grinder / scrimmage testing our rush options. although we're capable of 50+ I don't see it.

Reaction score
I gotta say, THIS GAME SCARES ME !!
Oh, there is NO DOUBT we will win, just get outta there with no major injuries !!!! :141847_bnono:
Give the starters the 2nd half off !!
(or, for sure, the 4th quarter.........)

Seahawks 27
Browns 3
( AT HALFTIME ) :th2thumbs:

dukestar

Reaction score
Remember the 0-8 Bucs game two years back? This game has me feeling like something similar may occur. We are all going to be freaking out when JohnnyFB puts together a few drives and we shoot ourselves in the foot on a couple of ours. In the end though I think we pull it out 27-17.