Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Browns)

keasley45

Reaction score
Watson won't play. Their defense will be formidable, but their O won't be able to do much against us.

AND... the league will be looking to even things out for them after the zebras handed them a W last week. We'll have the yellow flags on our side Sunday and that should be enough to get the win. That, and I think we pound the sh+t out of the ball and let our TEs feast.

Us - 22
Them - 13

5-2

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
I fear Genos ability to process will really be tested against thier D. I think it will be a defense shoot out.

Hawks 17
Browns 14

WmHBonney

Reaction score
I see a defensive struggle. Waldron needs to get creative and use a quick hitting passing game to move the chains. Geno needs to take what the defense gives him and stay patient. I think the difference is a 'Spoon pick 6.
Seahawks 16
Browns 9

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I also see a defensive battle, blocking Garrett isn’t going to be easy. This will low scoring game. Our O with Geno playing their backup QB will be better than theirs.

The game will be decided late 16-10 Seahawks prevail in front of another loud home crowd.

NJlargent

Reaction score
The browns are not very good and I want to establish ourselves as contenders not pretenders.

31-16 Seattle

Okieseahawk

Reaction score
This team continues to show some grit. Even with our injuries we still have something special brewing, at least this week.
Hawks 21
Browns 10

nwHawk

Reaction score
On throwback eve I can’t help but wonder if the juice will fizzle before the final bell. The team is banged up, DK unfollowed the team on his social media, and the buzz about the uniforms has been over the top.

Defensively, both teams are dang good. If this game was in Cleveland I would feel more than worried. Hawks run game isn’t healthy enough to lean on. I can only hope the Seahawks game plan is to get the quick passing game going early.

Welcomes back Frank. Clark and Reed we a very decent pass rush combo several years ago. Spark a victory.

Seahawks…… 20
Browns……….. 13

Season: 4 - 2

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Tough game. Cleveland is a better team with Walker at QB, but he needs a running game and all their backs are beat up and Seattle plays the run well anyways. Browns defense will play a lot of man in which Geno struggles with. Seattles Oline will have their hands full today and Geno will get hit.

Dang, which way to lean =

Throwback Hawks - 23
Browns - 21

renofox

Reaction score
I will be generous and assume Waldron has a good game plan using lots of 12/13 personnel with continuous creative running plays and quick passes.

He could not be completely obtuse and call a boatload of slow developing pass routes and empty sets and shotgun/pistol formations instead of utilizing a lot of play-action from under center, right? Right?

Assuming a decent game plan, and continued redzone struggles:

SEA 19
CLE 17

nwHawk

Reaction score
PJ Walker is the type of QB that is difficult for Seattle to defend. Contain him, shallow the running lanes and give him to pass. Easier said than done, but that needs to be the focus. If that happens we could see 2+ interceptions today.

Chawker

Reaction score
Tough game. Cleveland is a better team with Walker at QB, but he needs a running game and all their backs are beat up and Seattle plays the run well anyways. Browns defense will play a lot of man in which Geno struggles with. Seattles Oline will have their hands full today and Geno will get hit.

Dang, which way to lean =

Throwback Hawks - 23
Browns - 21
Thats the same score I predicted, its ok, just as long as we know who predicted it originally.