Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ 49ers)

willyrobt

Reaction score
I won't ever pick against my team. I don't care how bad they are. So I see Seahawks winning 24 to 20.

keasley45

Reaction score
49ers wont fumble on the goal line twice

49ers - 23
Hawks - 10
49ers wont fumble on the goal line twice

49ers - 23
Hawks - 10

If we knock the Sh!t out of them the way we did Denver, they will. It's not like the ball fell out their pockets while they were looking for their keys.

9ers - 23
Hawks - 20

We fall on a TO late in the 4th and SF kicks the game winner as time expires. Another solid performance though. 49ers will just be more amped than we will be.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
If we knock the Sh!t out of them the way we did Denver, they will. It's not like the ball fell out their pockets while they were looking for their keys.

9ers - 23
Hawks - 20

We fall on a TO late in the 4th and SF kicks the game winner as time expires. Another solid performance though. 49ers will just be more amped than we will be.

For Gods sake. One fumble was caused because they hurried the play and Gordon barely had a hold of the ball. It was hardly knocking the shit out of them. But you go ahead and tell yourself whatever it is to make you feel better.

keasley45

Reaction score
For Gods sake. One fumble was caused because they hurried the play and Gordon barely had a hold of the ball. It was hardly knocking the shit out of them. But you go ahead and tell yourself whatever it is to make you feel better.

Guess we were just really lucky Denver gave us the game. Better?

hoxrox

Reaction score
Incorrect. Diggs played a huge part on that particular play. But you go ahead and tell yourself whatever it is to make you feel better.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Incorrect. Diggs played a huge part on that particular play. But you go ahead and tell yourself whatever it is to make you feel better.

Yeah he hit a player that barely had his hands on the ball.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Its all about if the Hawks can play like they did in the first half for a full game.
Hawks 807
49ers 0

0-1

hoxrox

Reaction score
Yeah he hit a player that barely had his hands on the ball.
Diggs tackled the runner behind the line to gain on 4TH DOWN. Regardless if the player fumbled or not, it would be a turnover on downs. A valiant goal line stand by a gritty young defense. Luck had nothing to do with it.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
20-13 49ers. 49ers front 7 too dominant right now. our rookie OT will be challenged. and shanahan will have his team up for this game after they completely sh*t the bed vs the bears. but on a bright note, woolen and bryant hold up, and kenny walker looks explosive and is effective.

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
20-13 49ers. 49ers front 7 too dominant right now. our rookie OT will be challenged. and shanahan will have his team up for this game after they completely sh*t the bed vs the bears. but on a bright note, woolen and bryant hold up, and kenny walker looks explosive and is effective.
I just think the Seahawks have more weapons on O than the Niners...i think it cones down to scheme... can the Seahawks protect Cross and Lucas with scheme, how effective is walker going to be in his first game? That quite the 1-2 punch in Penny and walker i just think if the seahawks exicute what they want to do on O. With out a bunch of peneltys they are going to be fine if they end up in a bunch of 3rd and long against this nasty ass Niner D thats when they get into trouble... If lockett and metcalf have a good game and the Hawks exicute with limited peneltys they are going to win this one. Field position and special teams crucual

Mizak

Reaction score
Waldron gonna crap the bed on playcalling in the 2nd half and half of Seahawks fans on here will blame Geno. I don’t think Waldron is a good play caller in the 2nd half. See the 1-6 record when the Seahawks scored ZERO points in the third quarter last season and Waldron going to a more conservative play calling in the 4th quarter.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Game MVP will go to Michael Dickson. The Whiners will muff at least one punt, setting up an easy TD score for the Hawks. Penny and Walker combine for 33 carries. Geno attempts just 17 passes. No TDs, no INTs. Cross limits Bosa to just one sack, but it's not his fault.

Hawks 23, Whiners 19