Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ 49ers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Whew! That was fun. I don't like the taste of crow so I'm glad I didn't have to partake in that rechid meal this week. I had a feeling the Seahawks would shock most and win and I am sure glad they did! What a fun night. So now we turn our attention down south to take on the 49ers. Despite losing to the Bears in a rainfest, they are a formidable opponent which is playing their home opener. A very good defense which will give us fits, and while Trey Lance is not going to win MVP this year, he's a young and talented player who will make plays, and oh yeah...

Deebo Samuel.

😳

My fearless predictions are based on what I think will happen, not always what I hope will happen. Having said that, I do see the Seahawks giving a valiant effort but in the end they are emotionally spent from the big win at home and so I think the bad guys prevail.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 20 - 49ers 23

Aros' Fearless Record: 1-0

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
I like your fearless mode better than the cautious approach. LOL
What about history repeats? What is our record vs niners over the past 10 games? Are the niners better than they have been? I don't think so.
Are we really worse than we have been? Younger, for sure, but we're faster too. Wash. I think we're on the trend upward.
I'm just saying there's a chance...about equal to the chance we just had on Monday night.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
49ers wont fumble on the goal line twice

49ers - 23
Hawks - 10

Hawknight

Reaction score
I'm going to have to give it to Geno..he earned it....In Geno We Trust until he proves otherwise:

Seahawks 28
Whiners 17

AubHawk71

Reaction score
I will forgo stats and go with human emotion (of the players, not me) and say SF is very angry this week and has A LOT to prove for the home fans. Can Pete strategery his way out of this one? Possible, not probable. So sadly sayeth I:

SF 23, SEA 17

Rock_the_Hawk

Reaction score
This is a really tough game. Im not buying that Pete Carroll cant get this team up for this game though...

I just think the dynamics of this game have changed.. Now we see the big boys go after it...hard hitting, nasty in the trenches mean game. This one is a chess match between Carroll and Shanahan..

Pete knows how to beat the niners we keep hearing about the 49er run attack Mr shanahan let me formally introduce you to:

Rashad Penny
Ken Walker

Im taking that 10 point spread (morons)

Seahawks 20-17

Chawker

Reaction score
We run and run and run some more Penny and KW, enjoying T.O.P

24-9 The Migthy Seahawks WIN 🍻 🍻🍻

My Record 1-0 👀

Last edited:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
There is a lot of recent history here, 49ers are apparently favoured by 9.5
That reality makes this a tough game, but if the noted disrespect given the Hawks recent dominance of SF in their house is factored the game will be closer than 9.5 points.

The Hawks will show up and could just surprise SF. As this is a fearless prediction thread I predict the Hawks will shock the begeebers out of the oddsmakers and pull off yet another close W with improved run D and yet another solid game from Geno.

Hawks 22- SF 20

W

Welshers

I correctly picked the Hawks last week to go 1-0! I think I'm going to have to be a homer again this week and pick the Hawks again. I don't believe in Tre Lance! I think they will struggle scoring points with him.

All I know is if I was a gambling man, that 9.5 point spread would look awfully juicy.

I'm taking the HUGE upset. Seahawks 17 whiners 14, final score!

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Seahawks have had the 49ers number forever. I don't see that changing.
20-10 for the Seahawks.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Should be a great battle. I think we pull off a close one 20-16
I think something like this also - but it will be a tough game. Not like we're travelling to the east coast tho.

We're fresh off a nice win - that was desperately needed, the monkey's off our back.

I like that we're getting dissed with the spread. That should give the boys some mojo.

Geno spread it around, and maybe a turnover or 2 go our way - I think you're about right. But, hey, wadda I know?

It would be an amazing confidence builder - would prepare us nicely to attack and finish the first 1/4 of the season well - we could use some mojo comin up against the Lions running game (just saying it would help, not looking past this game).

Quick - someone call the 9ers FO and get them to start posting some bulletin board material to get the guys revved up ;) A bunch of stuff about how Geno's gonna get killed, and DK is a pedestrian receiver and such. ;)

Appyhawk

Reaction score
Ranch in Flint Hills of Kansas, formerly NW Montan
Rain and wind won't help Geno, who throws the ball with nice touch. Who has the best running game? If Geno runs the ball too often Lock will be our QB sooner than later. I think our non-QB running game will prove to be better than the niner's is. The thing that really bothers me about this game is our history of making replacement QBs look like world beaters...
Colts and Texans tied in week one. Could we have a tie in week 2? That would make for an interesting season long wrinkle in standings.

Latest posts