Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ 49ers)

Slick

Reaction score
Seahawks 13
49ers 21

Conservative offense by way of run run pass doesn’t pan out but I expect it to be competitive throughout.

BASF

Reaction score
Seahawks 13
49ers 21

Conservative offense by way of run run pass doesn’t pan out but I expect it to be competitive throughout.
How many times have the Seahawks done run run pass in the past two season without us running out the clock in the fourth quarter during a victory? Check the play by play for each game. I have, and the answer is way less than you believe.

Slick

Reaction score
How many times have the Seahawks done run run pass in the past two season without us running out the clock in the fourth quarter during a victory? Check the play by play for each game. I have, and the answer is way less than you believe.
I believe you. I think this week I'm almost hoping for a super-conservative approach. Is the rook running back returning from his injury? If so, I'd say even more so inclined to want majority running plays with him and Penny.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I hate picking against my team, but i do see this being the hardest of the next 3 games, we also are coming off a short week, a very emotional win, and SF would be in really big trouble if they start 0-2. Trey Lance is going to use his legs and have a decent game. If we can't rush for 150+ with Penny and Walker we may loos by more than a TD. I think we keep this close a late FG decides the game.

SF wins 21-20

Record YTD 1-0

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
I will forgo stats and go with human emotion (of the players, not me) and say SF is very angry this week and has A LOT to prove for the home fans. Can Pete strategery his way out of this one? Possible, not probable. So sadly sayeth I:

SF 23, SEA 17

Easy, Pete will just do the equivalent of a Zerg rush in Starcraft and throw nothing but young, angry defenders at the Niners, long-term health in the current season be damned!

Seahawks 28, 49ers 14

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Niners are currently 8.5 point favorites against Seattle.

Trey Lance is currently struggling right now.

Under the right game plan and schemes for a mobile QB that hasn’t proven he can throw into coverage and read defenses, I like Seattle defensively over a young QB.

Offensively, Seattle needs to prove it can hang with a divisional opponent that usually plays solid defense against Seattle.

Something has to give and I gotta assume this game is not won by 9 or more.

Will be a tight game and Seattle can win as long as the score isn’t over 25 points for Seattle.

Seattle by 2, 22-20.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Kittle is a game time decision. If he was 100% I'd agree with 9er's win 23-20. Wounded, take away 7. Hawks 20-16 agreed.

If Kittle is in practice Thursday, I bet he does play Sunday. I would also bet they try to conserve his usage.

My worry is Bosa and Deebo.

xray

Reaction score
Looks like the weather will be important in this game . A great equalizer .

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Rain and wind won't help Geno, who throws the ball with nice touch. Who has the best running game? If Geno runs the ball too often Lock will be our QB sooner than later. I think our non-QB running game will prove to be better than the niner's is. The thing that really bothers me about this game is our history of making replacement QBs look like world beaters...
Colts and Texans tied in week one. Could we have a tie in week 2? That would make for an interesting season long wrinkle in standings.
colts and texans tied. Freaking rodrigo shanked it!.

I would adopt rodrigo. I love that dude. But you gotta hit it man!!!!!!!!!!

cleaner than the cincy game. jesus. that was intense!

And, just in case everyone missed it - the NFC west is no longer the best in the league. Think we got a shot long term.

Latest posts