A little bit about me...

Tokadub

Reaction score
SantaClaraHawk":i8zj0nv7 said:
Shaggy":i8zj0nv7 said:
acer1240":i8zj0nv7 said:
Cyrus12":i8zj0nv7 said:
Welcome! Good luck trying to keep these hooligans in line. Looking fwd to the new format.

Nobody likes Canada.

I hope the new owner bans Canadian users.

That said, I welcome new ownership and may even throw a few bucks your way if you fix the Radish game forum.

Fill me in on that? What's wrong with the forum?

Radish was Les who used to lead off every game day forum with commentary. He passed away from heart problems and about a year later the forum title of "game day" was changed whereas Radish was sent to an archive forum that no one now reads.

He was like our Hall of Famer. That's why I think the game day forum should be renamed the Radish forum.

I approve of this message.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Welcome. I wish you the best of luck. I really have enjoyed this forum over the years. I am here mostly on game day. The game day forum keeps me from going crazy when I am watching the game with nobody to talk to about the game as I watch it from afar. I am now living in Vegas andI was a season ticket holder for 40 years.

Elemas

Reaction score
Shaggy takes over…we trade Russ!!!

Just kidding. Thanks for taking it on Shaggy. Much appreciated!

Boycie

Reaction score
acer1240":4dauzytp said:
Ace_Rimmer":4dauzytp said:
Cyrus12":4dauzytp said:
Ace_Rimmer":4dauzytp said:
I would say that Shaggy took over this sight at the right time!
Wait until 45 gets re elected in a couple years :D

Reported for Political content!

Canada fight!!

Shut up! Nobody asked you!

acer1240

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":26gsanvs said:
acer1240":26gsanvs said:
Ace_Rimmer":26gsanvs said:
Cyrus12":26gsanvs said:
Wait until 45 gets re elected in a couple years :D

Canada fight!!

But I love you both so very much....

Throw pe, Roland and Alice under the sheets and we have the start of world peace

Boycie

Reaction score
acer1240":26ap2qc4 said:
Ace_Rimmer":26ap2qc4 said:
acer1240":26ap2qc4 said:
Ace_Rimmer":26ap2qc4 said:

Canada fight!!

Throw pe, Roland and Alice under the sheets and we have the start of world peace

Leave out Roland, and we have a deal. I don't want that meat hammer anywhere near me.

acer1240

Reaction score
Ace_Rimmer":2f1gyaz2 said:
acer1240":2f1gyaz2 said:
Ace_Rimmer":2f1gyaz2 said:
acer1240":2f1gyaz2 said:
Canada fight!!

Leave out Roland, and we have a deal. I don't want that meat hammer anywhere near me.

Yeah. Pe has testified its massive

Steve Hawk

Reaction score
Please, for the love of God, tell me there will be an Ignore feature!

Steve Hawk

Reaction score
acer1240":1v6dtw2m said:
Steve Hawk":1v6dtw2m said:
Please, for the love of God, tell me there will be an Ignore feature!

You don't like the blacks?
I am not a bigot, unless you call being sick and tired of seeing a certain poster/Russell worshipper/PC hater post the same shit every day 10 times a day, racism.

acer1240

Reaction score
Oh Steve.... I think this is a beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Are you blonde?

acer1240

Reaction score
Cyrus12":3lytoem7 said:
acer1240":3lytoem7 said:
Oh Steve.... I think this is a beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Are you blonde?
Reported for online stalking

After all we've been through together?

You hate me cause I'm Indian, huh?

Give peace a chance.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Shaggy":1fn4sr3g said:
:greetingsearthling: So my name is Bryan. I'm a NFL fanatic! I am a fan of a lot of teams. Of course I watch the Cards more as I live in AZ, but I am still a fan of Seahawks and others. So I hear that it has been stated I am a hands off owner, nope. I am very active. I post quite a bit and am on the forums alot(especially during game days!). I enjoy forums, and I enjoy talking sports.

So the first thing I will be doing for the .NET is updating the forum software. It will not be phpBB any longer. It will be updated to the latest Xenforo software. If you have been on any other forums, those forums are probably running on XF. The look of the site, colors, logo, images, will still be the same, but it will be different due to XF working differently than phpBB. Alot of you will probably not like it at first, but please give it some time as most end up enjoying alot of the new bells and whistles that come with it.

Sorry, but phpBB is just so outdated and not the greatest when it comes to mobile friendliness.

If you have any questions for me, please post them here as I would be happy to answer them.

Welcome to the madhouse you now own, Shaggy.

Warms my little heart that you are also a Cards fan. Being from AZ, all of my family except for me are Cards fans. Good people. :irishdrinkers:

I will add: this board has always been fun for other NFCW team fans to participate in.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Administrator
Reaction score
Tokadub":3ey7mm36 said:
Tokadub":3ey7mm36 said:
Shaggy":3ey7mm36 said:
:greetingsearthling: So my name is Bryan. I'm a NFL fanatic! I am a fan of a lot of teams. Of course I watch the Cards more as I live in AZ, but I am still a fan of Seahawks and others.

You have 27 posts ever on this forum including the ones after you became the owner?

I really hope you have another name here... or I'm always gonna think you are shady.

What kind of man takes over a forum when most users have 100s (IF NOT MANY 1000s) of posts but you have 20ish?

Explain please?

I fully expect you to disclose your true identity on this forum... Or we have to face the reality...

WE JUST GOT TOOK OVER BY A CARDINALS FAN?

I will be the first to admit it's nice you are upgrading the website for more modern website interfaces...

"So my name is Bryan. I'm a NFL fanatic! I am a fan of a lot of teams. Of course I watch the Cards more as I live in AZ, but I am still a fan of Seahawks and others."

I don't trust you...

You sound like a Cards fan with no evidence of being an NFL fanatic...

Prove it you are an NFL fanatic!

Just kidding... you're not one.

Totally fine that you don't trust me. I let what I do prove who I am.

Yes I have 27 posts. Doesnt mean I wont be active after purchasing the site. As of now, I just haven't had time to post as I'm working on getting the site updated. That's the most important thing for me right now.

Latest posts