GMF Can Bite Me

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Good Morning Football is a distraction from every day doldrums. It’s NFL, National show, NFL Network, daily fix, yadda yadda.

Today I looked forward to them at least going through the highlights of last night’s game and lo and behold, why am I not surprised but even with only TWO preseason games to offer highlight segments in a 3 HOUR broadcast, they don’t show even ONE touchdown by the Seahawks.

They made sure to show the Vikings lone TD and once that was over they cut to the final score and stats graphic.

Look, I get it. We can be whiny and bitchy about our perceived slights by the National media. Even I have rolled my eyes and cringed at some of the fan’s outrage over the years. But come on man. You can’t show one single Seahawks touchdown highlight in 3 hours?

Apparently it’s more important to discuss the history of cliches.

Do better.

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros, you know better, unless our Seahawks bitchslap the league they tend to promote just about everyone else even the Damn Cards. Well unless we have a incident that is embarrassing in some way then they come in like flies to shit.

Boohman14

Reaction score
How much time did they spend discussing the Jets and Cowboys in those 3 hours?
Exactly! Remeber when they were going to show our Superbowl season show in the preseason following our win against Denver. It was preempted for a Cowboy's draft update press conference with Jerry Jones.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I can’t watch the show.

In spite of occasional different cast members/ hosts, it’s never been tolerable for me.

I’d rather watch Simpson’s re-runs.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Good Morning Football is a distraction from every day doldrums. It’s NFL, National show, NFL Network, daily fix, yadda yadda.

Today I looked forward to them at least going through the highlights of last night’s game and lo and behold, why am I not surprised but even with only TWO preseason games to offer highlight segments in a 3 HOUR broadcast, they don’t show even ONE touchdown by the Seahawks.

They made sure to show the Vikings lone TD and once that was over they cut to the final score and stats graphic.

Look, I get it. We can be whiny and bitchy about our perceived slights by the National media. Even I have rolled my eyes and cringed at some of the fan’s outrage over the years. But come on man. You can’t show one single Seahawks touchdown highlight in 3 hours?

Do better.
Yeah I hear ya. GMF is like the NFL version of “the talk”. I usually tune in to FS1 and like the Herd at 9

JPatera76

Reaction score
Bet you they slob all voer Payton and Russ tomorrow lol

BleuEyedHawk

Reaction score
I didn't see much from any media sources, even local. I was looking around for highlights today and couldn't find much.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Once Kay Adams left it was over for me.

I’m with you. Man she was lovely eye candy. And I enjoyed former Hawk Nate Burleson too. I have no idea why I still watch.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Once Kay Adams left it was over for me.
I’m with you. Man she was lovely eye candy. And I enjoyed former Hawk Nate Burleson too. I have no idea why I still watch.
Yup, those two were the reasons why I used to watch that show after Seahawks games. I tried watching one time after their departures and I noticed a HUGE difference, not for the best.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score

Do better.
I almost started this exact thread.
I couldn't believe it.

Polk738

Reaction score
I think the only one I watch lately is the Rich Eisen show, where he gives a good amount of coverage on all sports and teams if there are things going on. I can't stand those other ones where it's just a bunch of loud mouth douchebags arguing over each other.

evergreen

Reaction score
Your last sentence is is the complete structure of the genre!

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Gmf has been terrible since its inception..reminds me of the view or Kathy and regis for football. The other show was so much better. I used to still kinda watch it for hot whats her face..but the other two dummies even ruined that...Peter whats his name is the worst.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I used to still kinda watch it for hot whats her face..

You and me and millions of others...

USATSI_19957084.jpg

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I envy people who can have super strong emotions about our backups not getting enough love in a boring and meaningless pre-season game where the highlight was our 3rd string QB who nobody knew existed threw an air balloon that was somehow caught for a TD.

I shall save my disgust and outrage for the regular season thank you very much.