Tomorrow scares me...

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Well, I watched them today. Know what I saw? A phenomenal overall team...with a quarterback who threw for 187 yards with a long of 17, lost a fumble, passed for zero TDs and ran for zero TDs. And we got our nuts stomped 37-3.
Lamar Jackson: 10 carries for 60 yards.

Seahawks rushers: 15 carries for 28 yards.

And every other metric was just as lopsided.

Seahawker

Reaction score
Serious problems. Time for some soul searching, if they give a damn.

keasley45

Reaction score
Well, I watched them today. Know what I saw? A phenomenal overall team...with a quarterback who threw for 187 yards with a long of 17, lost a fumble, passed for zero TDs and ran for zero TDs. And we got our nuts stomped 37-3. Lamar Jackson appears to literally be the worst starting player on both sides of the ball for the entire Baltimore Ravens organization this year. He's the LAST person you should be crediting with their 2023 record to date.
What is your deal with Lamar? Are you quoting stats again? Just going to ignore the critical 3rd downs he converted with his feet? The timely throws he made to convert 3rd downs? Or the fact that he completed 82 % of his passes? Everyone in Baltimore, all the Seahawks fans even at the game today know how Lamar is the Ravens X factor. He didn't Have to throw for 3 tds and 300 yards. He contributed to 20% of his teams 300 yards rushing. And a key 60 yards at that. I don't know what you have against the dude, but he's a phenom. Period. Sure, they won in every single facet of the game. And whrn you do that, the qb doesn't have to throw a ton. Doesn't mean he can't. Doesn't mean he wasn't important to their success.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
What is your deal with Lamar? Are you quoting stats again? Just going to ignore the critical 3rd downs he converted with his feet? The timely throws he made to convert 3rd downs? Or the fact that he completed 82 % of his passes? Everyone in Baltimore, all the Seahawks fans even at the game today know how Lamar is the Ravens X factor. He didn't Have to throw for 3 tds and 300 yards. He contributed to 20% of his teams 300 yards rushing. And a key 60 yards at that. I don't know what you have against the dude, but he's a phenom. Period. Sure, they won in every single facet of the game. And whrn you do that, the qb doesn't have to throw a ton. Doesn't mean he can't. Doesn't mean he wasn't important to their success.
A phenom? Ok. You ask what I have against him, I'll counter and ask what you have FOR him. Did he have a couple of clutch plays today? Yes. You have a wildly different definition of the word "phenom" than 99% of the rest of the world, though.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Damn. We absolutely got our fudge packed and need to hold Waldron accountable. He doesn’t scheme correctly. Sure Geno sucked but this is a team sport