Tomorrow scares me...

bileever

Reaction score
The Seahawks have a game tomorrow? Sweet! I’ll be watching. Am I scared? Hell no. I’ll be watching from the safety of my home. Why would that scare me? Not like I’m suiting up and have any bearing on the outcome.
You're lucky, that's the way I was when I was 11 and could watch sports without being tense. Most of us here now have sports fan derangement syndrome, and can no longer enjoy watching the Seahawks without being scared, tense, upset, annoyed and other negative emotions.

Jac

Reaction score
You're lucky, that's the way I was when I was 11 and could watch sports without being tense. Most of us here now have sports fan derangement syndrome, and can no longer enjoy watching the Seahawks without being scared, tense, upset, annoyed and other negative emotions.
Agree with this in a big way. Watching games when I was a kid was fun in a way that it's not now. Plus, you weren't hit with the barrage of internet analysis, sports media, social media, etc. It was just a 1-2 minute recap set to orchestra music on Inside the NFL with Len Dawson and Nick Buoniconti. Better days...

Welshers2

Reaction score
If they do to us, what they did to Detroit, not only will it be very painful to watch, but this place is going to MELT DOWN!
This line is especially true. This place will completely lose it if the Hawks lose this game

Wheetie

Reaction score
Does gassy count? I tend to eat like crap during games

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
I’m a far cry from 11. I used to live and die with wins and losses. It’s just not worth it to get so tied up in the outcome of something that is just entertainment at the end of the day. You win some you lose some. Not a thing any of us can do about it. Unless you are Pete, John or anyone else tasked with putting together a professional football team. Fans are gonna fan. But damn, do yourselves and your psyches a favor and just enjoy it for what it is.
At least until the playoffs and then…

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Even if the Seahaks lose, they have a great chance at bouncing back next week at home vs the Commanders. Knowing that will ease my anxiety about the Ravens game.

strohmin

Reaction score
I actually watched the first half of the Lions/Ravens game. If they do to us, what they did to Detroit, not only will it be very painful to watch, but this place is going to MELT DOWN!

I give us about a 10% chance to come out of this with a win.

This game at least should be a learning experience for an up and coming young team.

I'm really scared to watch, but will be watching for course. Then again if it gets to be 28-0 before halftime like it was with the Lions game, I won't be watching so enthusiastically.

You guys ready for this?

I wouldnt be surprised if they beat us down. Lamar is capable of that. Lets see how this O plays against their D.

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Did you see Lamars stat, 17-1 vs NFC as a starter!

On the topic of being tense, scared, etc I find I’m not overly interested if those things aren’t a factor, if I was a Panthers fan playing the Eagles or vice versa there wouldn’t be any tension either way and the game wouldn’t be interesting as a fan.

So when, even before kick off you feel nervous and tense it means you know it could go either way and those games are the best to witness as a fan better to win and hardest to swallow when you lose.

Bring on a tense one!

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
The only thing I have fears of is the NFL purposely awarding Baltimore with calls and the game becomes one sided.

All Seattle can do is give their all with their effort and let’s see how the game is officiated.

The NFL has largely favored Baltimore because they can’t afford to lose the “fandom” of the east coast…

Since the Ravens became the Ravens the NFL has given alot of attention to the Ravens and if Seattle starts to “pull away” with this game, you can bet there is a good chance the NFL steps in and says, “no way.”

I think Seattle has a good chance cause the Seattle secondary can match up well with the Ravens receivers. We will see how Mark Andrews does against our safeties but I think Baltimore will have to win with running and not passing.

I like our chances especially with the addition of Leonard Williams.

Really excited! Let’s goooooo!!!!!!!
Pretty much what happened against Cleveland. We were about to get the ball back up by 10 and we’ll we all know how that went.

keasley45

Reaction score
I'm more excited than anything because I'll be watching in person. My fam are diehard Ravens fans. Years ago when I was a kid, we were all Seahawks fans because my dad was stationes at Ft Lewis . My Fandom never left, theirs migrated to the home team when we moved to Maryland before he retired. The Ravens showed up about a decade later but my dad's been hard-core since.

I got us tickets the last time we played and did the same again for tomorrow. Tickets came free (40 yard line, visitors side , 19 rows from the field) from a client of mine so i flew in from Germany last night and will head back Monday.

My dad is 76 now so you don't know how many more times you get to share a head to head like this, in Baltimore. It will be worth it, win or lose, but a W will make the 8 hour trip back much sweeter.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Not nervous at all. Win or lose its only entertainment and life will go on.

Torc

Reaction score
I'm not worried. I hope to see a competitive game, obviously hoping for Seahawks win. The Ravens are an AFC team, so a loss has less effect on us. I'm WAY more concerned about that Whiner-Cowboy-Whiner-Eagles stretch than this game.