710 Pisses me off sometimes!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
710 seems to have a problem with their shoes
I like or tolerate 1 or 2 of the hosts, and then there is a Moore, Wassel or Gallant who ruins the show.
It’s like in the rastlin’ of the 80’s where there has to be a bad guy or contrarian announcer.

I end up changing the channel often because of the 3 I mentioned. KJR also uses a similar formula. It’s too bad as sports radio really sucks in the Seattle area IMHO.

HawkStrong

Reaction score
Geologic":2xdfqb6b said:
Thepeelsessions":2xdfqb6b said:
Jerhawk":2xdfqb6b said:
I stopped listening because of Paul Gallant. I feel like if that guy can be on radio, anybody can.

He caused me so much road rage on my morning drives to work, I had to turn the dial. No more

What's your beef with Gallant? He's not that bad, is he?

Danny and Gallant is no Brock and Salk (not even close), but they're a heck of a lot better than any 950 show.
Galant is really bad. Salk was an outsider but he gave funnny insight. Gallant is just loud

He seriously got his start doing recaps of teen/young adult TV shows. He has almost no experience in sports outside of his horrible stint in Houston where he was run out of town.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
I can’t stand 710 always being so “pro” Seattle coaches.

I think it’s a tad too much.

They never criticize the team but always making up excuses.

I hate that.

I really couldn’t stand Mike Salk.

Salk’s voice always seemed to irk me as he seemed like a sniveling little know it all that thinks he has all the answers in a sarcastic way.

Brock was the guy that actually knew some things and could discuss it rationally.

For the most part, I only enjoy Danny O’Neill and John Clayton.

But my radio sports listening is mainly 950 other than John Clayton.

950 serves up better perspectives.