Zach Wilson to the Hawks?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I mean, even the article itself is pretty transparent about the fact that it's just a proposed trade idea some guy dreamt up and is not something that is actually backed up by, well, anything at all.

Look, I can do it too.

"Could the Seattle Seahawks land 2 time Super Bowl champion Patrick Mahomes?"

"An interesting trade suggestion has the Kansas City Chiefs dealing away quarterback Patrick Mahomes to a team on the west coast."

Ta Da! And just like that, now there's smoke that the Seahawks might trade for Mahomes. ;)
Yeah man we get it, you're the smartest person in the room.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Y'all getting more worked up that Zach Wilson's mom's friend. Shake hands and get back in your corners

For the record I don't want Zach Wilson

Chapow

Reaction score
Yeah I'd be cringing too if I were you, griping about speculation during the NFL offseason where 99% of the posts are about hypothetical speculative situations.

I'm not griping and that's not a cringe. I was just trying to clarify what that article actually is since you seemed to believe that it was somehow "smoke".

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not trying to be a d*ck but he just looks like somebody's late teen kid trying to make it into the man's world of the NFL. Not to mention he has the maturity of a teenager.

Hard pass.

toffee

Reaction score
Not trying to be a d*ck but he just looks like somebody's late teen kid trying to make it into the man's world of the NFL. Not to mention he has the maturity of a teenager.

Hard pass.
The mental maturity party, you are right that he is immature, a couple of years hold clipboard for Geno will change that, Geno could be a good influence. Immaturity aside, does he has the gift to be a premium NFL QB? What do you guys think?

ZornLargentPatera

Reaction score
I don't think we need anymore quarterbacks right now. Give it a few years after Geno Smith is done and Zach Wilson has bounced around the league for a while. Then we can get Wilson and Pete Carroll can resurrect his career.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The mental maturity party, you are right that he is immature, a couple of years hold clipboard for Geno will change that, Geno could be a good influence. Immaturity aside, does he has the gift to be a premium NFL QB? What do you guys think?

I think he does not have the gift to magically blossom into a premium NFL QB. I just don't see it.

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
There's no possible way he has more upside than Drew Lock so, no thanks.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Pre-draft nonsense, probably from Schneids himself

AgentDib

Reaction score
It's not the speculation that I have a problem with, but that this seems purely from the perspective of how to fix a problem for the Jets. A second round pick by itself is crazy compensation for a guy who busted so enormously in his first stop.

If this was a 5th pick in 2024 alone, conditional on him making the team, then it would it seem like a real proposal that both sides could debate the value of.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
If the Seahawks trade picks for him, I'm out. If they sign him off the streets, I'm iffy. Just-no-friggin-way

scutterhawk

Reaction score
NO, NO, NO, What they meant to say, was RUSSELL Wilson AT L-E-A-G-U-E * M-I-N-I-M-U-M to be Geno's Bench Warming Backup. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!, (catches breath) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: