Statue for Pete? Hell to the yes!

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Absolutely an iconic moment in Hawk history.

A bunch of iconic moments, then.

There's this one against the Cardinals

There's this one from the end of the original "Beastquake" run.

There's this one that put the Seahawks ahead by three late in the fourth quarter of the NFCCG against the Packers after the 2014 season

I could swear there are others. There was a moment in the 2018 offseason, back when I still frequented the Seahawks fan blog with the stupid-ass name (the one that's part of SB Nation), when somebody there said that Michael Dickson (called "the new guy" or something) might not make the team in his rookie season because "the new guy doesn't know how to hold the balls" (referring to extra-point and field-goal attempts). I replied that he shouldn't worry, because the Seahawks were bringing in a special consultant to teach the new punter how to hold the balls. I posted several images of Lynch grabbing his crotch. I can't find some of those now.

Anyway, these moments are so iconic that Lynch's crotch grabs made it into the Madden video games:

pmedic920

Reaction score
A bunch of iconic moments, then.

There's this one against the Cardinals
View attachment 66508

There's this one from the end of the original "Beastquake" run.
View attachment 66510

There's this one that put the Seahawks ahead by three late in the fourth quarter of the NFCCG against the Packers after the 2014 season
View attachment 66511

I could swear there are others. There was a moment in the 2018 offseason, back when I still frequented the Seahawks fan blog with the stupid-ass name (the one that's part of SB Nation), when somebody there said that Michael Dickson (called "the new guy" or something) might not make the team in his rookie season because "the new guy doesn't know how to hold the balls" (referring to extra-point and field-goal attempts). I replied that he shouldn't worry, because the Seahawks were bringing in a special consultant to teach the new punter how to hold the balls. I posted several images of Lynch grabbing his crotch. I can't find some of those now.

Anyway, these moments are so iconic that Lynch's crotch grabs made it into the Madden video games:
View attachment 66509
Yea I’m fully aware, this is the one that I see as being iconic.

Attachments

• IMG_3337.png
    IMG_3337.png
    520.8 KB · Views: 0

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I'm thinking this is not such a good idea, mainly because bronze statue and "likeness" are often so very far apart, depending on the talent of the artist.

Case in point, here's the Lucille Ball cautionary tale:

Attachments

• 2200.jpg
    2200.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 10

seabowl

Reaction score

This one should be up in front of the Foxboro Stadium. What do you think Lockettes reaction would’ve been if you told him before the game that his performance during the game would constitute a statue of him being erected?