Would You be sad if RW....

Rainger

Reaction score
Blows out his ACL in his first game in Denver ? I would lmfao if it happened. LOL

Would be great to get a top five pick of Denver's.
I have had a blown out knee from football, acl, mcl, full reconstruction of knee cap and bone,. In 1967 before the new surgeries. You should see the 12 inch long scar. I could not wish that on anyone and no one should ever be happy at someone else's pain and suffering. For any reason!

I think this thread should be deleted.

Last edited:

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
And things like this is why Seahawks fans have a bad rep. I would not wish for anyone to get hurt. That is just plain pathetic. I was not and am not a Lynch fan but when he went to the raiders I did not wish him to get hurt.
Leave Lynch Alone! 😎

How can you not be a fan of Lynch?

Chuckwow

Reaction score
And things like this is why Seahawks fans have a bad rep. I would not wish for anyone to get hurt. That is just plain pathetic. I was not and am not a Lynch fan but when he went to the raiders I did not wish him to get hurt.
Seahawks fans have a bad rep? That is a bizarre comment. Totally without merit.

John63

Reaction score
Seahawks fans have a bad rep? That is a bizarre comment. Totally without merit.
IF you go on other boards you will not think so.

Now, so you are not upset a guy actually wishes for a serious injury to a player and one that was a part of the greatest success in team history. Only that some might not think well of Hawks fans. HMMM, I think your priorities are off.

Last edited:

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Yikes, what a cringey thread by the OP.

Wilson seems like a really good dude that just wanted to go play somewhere else. That would be like you putting in a two week notice at your employer to go work somewhere else, and your old boss hopes you get hit by a bus. Classless.

John63

Reaction score
Yikes, what a cringey thread by the OP.

Wilson seems like a really good dude that just wanted to go play somewhere else. That would be like you putting in a two week notice at your employer to go work somewhere else, and your old boss hopes you get hit by a bus. Classless.
YOu can now add in the fact it appears the Hawks are for sale. Wonder if PC and Wilson knew that?

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
YOu can now add in the fact it appears the Hawks are for sale. Wonder if PC and Wilson knew that?
Are you serious with this garbage? You just spent two years claiming that all stories about Wilson wanting to go elsewhere were false because there was no proof just rumors, speculation, insider sources, lists of teams he would approve from RW's agent, and mountains of circumstantial evidence, and now you are jumping all over a rumor based story and posting about it as if it is fact (you should google that word, I know it's a tough one for you).

Perhaps you should try an on-deck status for your thoughts before sending them into the box to take some swings.

Msfann

Reaction score
I don't want Wilson to get hurt. I just want the Broncos to be the NFL's version of the Seattle mariners. I feel the same way about the poison pill Vikings too.

John63

Reaction score
Are you serious with this garbage? You just spent two years claiming that all stories about Wilson wanting to go elsewhere were false because there was no proof just rumors, speculation, insider sources, lists of teams he would approve from RW's agent, and mountains of circumstantial evidence, and now you are jumping all over a rumor based story and posting about it as if it is fact (you should google that word, I know it's a tough one for you).

Perhaps you should try an on-deck status for your thoughts before sending them into the box to take some swings.
Or better you can take this for what it is., I never said I believed it was only what was said. Now goodbye

John63

Reaction score
Yes John would know this. He spends quite a lot of time on other boards (Denver specifically), following his hero...
LOL now I am living rent-free. I look at a lot of teams' boards in fact all of them. I don't post in any but this one though. FYI you should look up the word Hero in the dictionary, if you did you would learn what a hero is and you would know there is no athlete that would or could be my hero. If you bothered to read any of the posts where I mentioned anything about myself you would be bale to deduce the kind of people I look up to. But since all you and others do is read and makeup what you want I will help you.

My hero is my Father, who worked his A$$ off to come here from Portugal and make a good life for us. My heroes are those I served with, in the military. Those that stood by me during Conflicts I had to fight in. An Athlete could never be my hero, they get paid to play a game. I can admire some of their convictions, which I do. But my hero? no.

oh goodbye

Chuckwow

Reaction score
IF you go on other boards you will not think so.

Now, so you are not upset a guy actually wishes for a serious injury to a player and one that was a part of the greatest success in team history. Only that some might not think well of Hawks fans. HMMM, I think your priorities are off.
So you're of the opinion that if a single fan makes an ill advised comment.. all Seattle fans have a bad rep? I have lived in Hawaii for over 40 years. A large portion of people living here are transplants. They root for pretty much every team in the league. IF we have a bad rep, it's for the exact opposite reason you're insinuating in your post. The only bad things I've ever heard about Hawk fans is that we are soft / too forgiving of the team in losing seasons. The "oh well, we'll get em next year" kinda thing. Another was the desire of many Hawk fans wanting to hold onto Alexander when it was clear he was soft and it was time for him to go. Doesn't really fit your narrative does it?

But it's been many years since I've heard such commentary. One of the many things Marshawn did for our franchise is he brought us respect with his toughness. With that came winning and I started to see an increase in people wearing Hawk gear in these parts. I have mixed emotions about that.

And finally, not only do I live in Hawaii (and Seattle), I also travel a lot. I encourage you to visit some other stadiums before making such outlandish comments about this most excellent fanbase.

Fade

Reaction score
When did some Seahawks fans morph into 49ers fans?

This is classic 9er dom. Wishing for catastrophic injuries for players they don't like is a page ripped straight out of their playbook.

What's next are we gonna start calling him, Willow?

Bang, bang 9er gang!

John63

Reaction score
So you're of the opinion that if a single fan makes an ill advised comment.. all Seattle fans have a bad rep? I have lived in Hawaii for over 40 years. A large portion of people living here are transplants. They root for pretty much every team in the league. IF we have a bad rep, it's for the exact opposite reason you're insinuating in your post. The only bad things I've ever heard about Hawk fans is that we are soft / too forgiving of the team in losing seasons. The "oh well, we'll get em next year" kinda thing. Another was the desire of many Hawk fans wanting to hold onto Alexander when it was clear he was soft and it was time for him to go. Doesn't really fit your narrative does it?

But it's been many years since I've heard such commentary. One of the many things Marshawn did for our franchise is he brought us respect with his toughness. With that came winning and I started to see an increase in people wearing Hawk gear in these parts. I have mixed emotions about that.

And finally, not only do I live in Hawaii (and Seattle), I also travel a lot. I encourage you to visit some other stadiums before making such outlandish comments about this most excellent fanbase.
Not what I said and you obviously did not read the whole thing so goodbye

Last edited:

John63

Reaction score
When did some Seahawks fans morph into 49ers fans?

This is classic 9er dom. Wishing for catastrophic injuries for players they don't like is a page ripped straight out of their playbook.

What's next are we gonna start calling him, Willow?

Bang, bang 9er gang!
Don't give them any ideas

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
You got to appreciate getting the "goodbye" from John. It's one of the most freeing and cathartic moments on this board. :ROFLMAO: