Will Russ change his style of play from 2021 in Denver?

IndyHawk

Reaction score
What style can Russ change to?
He doesn't like to game manage and we know he audibles out
of run plays for shots at glory plays..He no longer is a big running
threat but he still can do rollouts and run for small gains.
It's obvious he wants to "cook"with a heavy dose of deep sideline
passes unless he can sandlot one off somewhere else to his
best scrambling target for a non route pass.
He will be in shotgun 80-90% of time since they said their going tailor
their offense to his needs..
I just see his one dimensional play without running ability like I see a
dog with 3 legs...
I look forward to our top 10 pick we get from them next year.
Thank You TeamRuss!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Why does it matter if he changes it or not? He doesn't play for the Seahawks any more. Hope the Broncs lose every game they play.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
Why does it matter if he changes it or not? He doesn't play for the Seahawks any more. Hope the Broncs lose every game they play.

It matters to us as Seahawks fans for multiple reasons.

For one, the worse the Donkeys do, the higher the value of the 2023 picks the Seahawks got from them for Wilson.

Another is because the Seahawks play the Donkeys this season.

And for me personally, a fan of the Seahawks since 1976, I still loathe both the Donkeys and the Raiders from the Seahawks' days in the AFC West. I'm still sorry the world was allowed to see that idiot Gruden's e-mails, leading to his downfall, because he was "the gift that keeps on giving" for all of us who dislike the Raiders and I wanted him to stay there and suck for as long as possible. Seeing the Raiders and Donkeys fail still makes me happy, even though the Seahawks haven't been in their division in a long time. Also, I still dislike The Teeth as much as I did in the 1980s and wish him much failure at his job, so I'd enjoy the Donkeys not meeting expectations for that reason too. I'll admit I rooted for the Donkeys with Manning against the Cheatriots and the overrated 2015-16 Panthers, but those were temporary "lesser-of-two-evils" situations.

Latest posts