Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Shane Waldron

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I feel like DQ is a recipe for disaster, he has now been involved in 3 high profile playoff defensive collapses? The second another playoff game gets lost and defense could be a reason...people going to go nuts and say SEE...

1 - Seahawks - DC - the team had the lead, even way before the pass at the 1.
2 - ATL - HC - 23-8 - Same...
3 - Cowboys - DC - How many points did they get stomped out by?

onepicknick1

Reaction score
Harbaugh is a loud mouth cheerleader who complained constantly on the sidelines while coaching the 49ers.
Harbaugh probably won 2 red flag challenges in his four short years with the 49ers. The officials couldnt stand the dude. I wonder why?

Jed York during Harbaughs last year said "He asked me to leave the room because he claimed the room is for men only " Jed also said " Harbaugh never drew up a single play on the chalkboard "

You can have Harbaugh. He's a douche bag that inherited a very talented team that was ready to win regardless I think you need to rethink what you said, guess which years Harbaugh was the coach?. Of they were so talented why didn't they win without Harbaugh?. Coaches make a huge difference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240118_130557_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240118_130557_Chrome.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 6

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Slowik won't want to come coach in South Alaska, neither will Johnson or MacDonald. It's not going to be easy luring a big name away from the power centers in the interior of the country.

It'll either be Quinn or a garbage pick.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Slowik won't want to come coach in South Alaska, neither will Johnson or MacDonald. It's not going to be easy luring a big name away from the power centers in the interior of the country.

I don't think this matters as much as you're thinking. Seattle lured high profile coaches such as Mike Holmgren and Pete Carroll here in Seattle. At the end of the day, money speaks, as does fit in an organization more than anything.

Seattle is a far cry away from those days where the slogan was something like "will the last person in Seattle turn out the lights". The city has grown exponentially and it's far different from the city I grew up in.

12forlife

Reaction score

This is one of the more preferred jobs in the NFL. I know it's been cold in Montana, put your beanie on I think you may have brain freeze!

12forlife

Reaction score
My wish list as of now
Harbaugh
McDonad
Johnson
Vrabel/Slowing

I'm not leaning O or D minded coach, these are just the guys I feel have something to offer and would be interested in seeing what they could with the Hawks.

Scout

Reaction score
I am going to have to say Vrabel.

To me he is the one that can have young and veteran players held accountable. He has no problem playing rookies or seasoned vets if they are the best starter. Always finds a way to compete despite injuries and very good at juggling depth and PS roster to have game day roster ready to compete.

Now Evero would be a surprise and that would be good too.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
60 year old Pete Carroll.

Aside from that, I really love the idea of going with Dave Canales.

I don't care about the whole "Start fresh! No Carroll guys!" thing. Canales is a homegrown proven elevator of talent, ESPECIALLY at coordinator, with fantastic promise as a playcaller. He knows how important belief and authenticity is to getting greatness out of his players.

There are others I like. Johnson is good. I like Slowik a little less. Frank Smith I think has a distinct chance. Vrabel could be a coach just waiting on a change of scenery to get over the hump, but he's coordinator dependent. Macdonald may just be the Kryptonite we're looking for in the NFC West.

Even Quinn and Morris are decent coaches, and Quinn especially has been consistently good. Might be questionable HC hires at this point but Quinn would have a distinct chance at real success, and Morris very well could've learned some big lessons since his last stint. Never lacked the heart.

Evero and Graham feel like guys we wanted to evaluate as possible defensive coordinators.

James in PA

Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet it's down to these three coaches for the Seahawks, in no particular order:

Slowik
MacDonald
Vrabel

I just have a very strong feeling about this prediction. Harbaugh ain't happening. I've learned to accept that. I've also learned to accept that Ben Johnson seems to be trending towards the Washington job. Slowik and MacDonald both impress the hell out of me and would be great hires. Vrabel is a damn good coach and leader. After we played Tennessee this year, the first thing I commented on was how hard that team was still playing despite having nothing to play for. And if he brings along Arthur Smith as his OC, sign me up! No chance of him getting poached either anytime soon as he just had a head coaching job.