Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Shane Waldron

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Harbaugh is a loud mouth cheerleader who complained constantly on the sidelines while coaching the 49ers.

And?

Harbaugh probably won 2 red flag challenges in his four short years with the 49ers. The officials couldnt stand the dude. I wonder why?

I challenge you to pull up the stats on this and prove it.

Jed York during Harbaughs last year said "He asked me to leave the room because he claimed the room is for men only " Jed also said " Harbaugh never drew up a single play on the chalkboard "

Good.

You can have Harbaugh. He's a douche bag that inherited a very talented team that was ready to win regardless.\

Thank you for letting the Seahawks have your coach that hasn't been there for 10 years.

Mick063

Reaction score
Pete Carroll.
2nd choice. Huskies coach. A long-term prospect and of course he would want to bring in "his" guy.

There is no doubt that Vrabel would teach these guys how to tackle. He would probably bring the most immediate improvement.

Last edited:

Lennie

Reaction score
I want Ryan Dinwiddie as OC. CFL coach of the year and great offensive mind.

eo620

Reaction score
Mike Tomlin? And for the love of God, hire the toughest DC you can find to get teach the D to tackle. They play like they're trying out for the Flag Football Olympics!

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Jim Schwartz as a DC, absolutely. As a head coach, no thanks. His W/L record is 29-52 as a head coach.

12forlife

Reaction score
Where did Harbaugh play NFL? Chicago. He went back to his college team, won the national championship. Chicago has major draft capital, would be very enticing and he’s a Midwest guy.
Naw he played for the Colts

renofox

Reaction score
Who will be blamed for Geno's mistakes next year?

A: Head Coach
B: OC
C: OL
D: Receivers
E. None of the above.
The new coach will build an O-line that is actually competent. Geno will be top-10 as a result.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Dave Canales, Jim Harbaugh, Mike MacDonald, Dan Quinn, Ben Johnson, and Brian Schottenheimer.

There's some other fine candidates but they come to mind.

Hawkspeed

Reaction score
Hiring Jim Harbaugh would be a slap in the face to Pete when considering their history.
Dan Quinn would be my choice to continue the Seahawks "culture". Hire Bobby as Linebackers coach.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
I think Johnson is my pick. What he's done with Goff in Detroit is impressive. I'm not excited for Quinn like most are. I'm sure the defense would improve though so there's that.

I'm just excited for something new regardless of who it is.