Who are the LBs that Hawks have right now?

Scout

Reaction score
The Hawks don't seem to be in a hurry for a quick fix via free agency so far, but I think that they must really like the inside LBs in this draft. The team must be high on Cedric Gray or J. Trotter Jr.

Sun Tzu

Reaction score
The Hawks don't seem to be in a hurry for a quick fix via free agency so far, but I think that they must really like the inside LBs in this draft. The team must be high on Cedric Gray or J. Trotter Jr.
I really like the ILB group in this draft. I think it is much stronger than the media narrative would lead us to believe. The media tends to base their draft narrative regarding position group strength/weakness on the top end of the draft rather than the whole. They also get it wrong as often as they get it right.

I wouldn’t be surprised if John and Mike have identified several linebackers they like in the middle of the draft over the current free agent group.

Wsumatt1982

Reaction score
I know free agency and the off-season has a long way to go but I think MMac sees multiple guys in the draft he likes. I’m thinking colson and Wallace to man the middle

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
It isn't possible that MM won't at least get our defense at least average and with what we already have on offense (even Geno) I just don't see the Seahawks being bad enough for a high pick next year even though I really hope we regress a little for a year or two so we don't absolutely have to trade up for our Qot this year.

Though in reality if you have your guy this year go ahead and bet the farm because Geno should never be the starting quarterback for any team that is serious about being a serious contender.

Atradees

Reaction score
I see Sherman is accusing the Seahawks of lack of loyalty for not signing Wagner. I like Wagner but I think it was time and it's not like they haven't gave him life changing money.
Click bait Sherman...his new nickname. Bobby cant stop the run; primary responsibility of a MLB. The idea that loyalty is involved in bazzilion dollar contracts is silly. I know he is rooting for his friend. I also love both these guys as Seahawks......back in the day. Loyalty to the fans from the organization is top priority...we want to win and guzzle 18 dollar beers

Last edited:

Latest posts