Who’s Your Seahawks.NET Mount Rushmore?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Couldn't help but notice you avoided this place the last two years when the Huskies ruined the Ducks' seasons. Just saying....
That was all just part of Phil Knights long term strategy to destroy the huskies from within. Give them some success, let it end in heartache, lose their coach, decimate their roster all while joining the Big10.

In alll seriousness, pac12 discussion and mixing it up with the Husky fans was my favorite part of this site towards my end. And then Domehawk ruined that for me too.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Honest thank you to those who considered me on their list but I look at it from a community perspective, not a former owner/creator perspective. In that vein, my list is:

Radish
Cheinhill
kidhawk
Hawkstorian

Although I am biased, admittedly. There's been dozens of amazing members over the years no question, but these 4 stand out to me for my own reasons.

You are being way too modest. This place wouldn’t be a community without all the work you put in as not just an owner but a community member. As this place grew you were almost single-handedly responsible for new and fresh content. Not to mention how much you posted as a community member. There is no .NET Rushmore without you

fenderbender123

Reaction score
That was all just part of Phil Knights long term strategy to destroy the huskies from within. Give them some success, let it end in heartache, lose their coach, decimate their roster all while joining the Big10.

In alll seriousness, pac12 discussion and mixing it up with the Husky fans was my favorite part of this site towards my end. And then Domehawk ruined that for me too.

Well for whatever it's worth, I miss having you around to talk cfb. I'm sure others do too.

We haven't seen Dome in a long time. I think he's gone.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Just a drive by to acknowledge that I was acknowledged. I stop by and read every now and then and was surprised to see my name.

I agree with the posters above that said Todd and Les alone on the Mount Rushmore. After that I’d put an honorable mention of about two dozen posters who’ve been the heart and soul of .net over the years.

I used to love this place like no other, but I was always hear for the laughs and stupidity and the silllyness I was never hear for the analysis, arguments and actual football discussion (although I enjoyed some of that as well).

In a lot of ways winning the Super Bowl ruined this site for me. It became too serious, expectations became too high and non-stop bickering became too prevalent.

Maybe one day the Seahawks will suck again, we’ll all come to terms with them sucking, and have fun with it and then I’ll love this place again.

Until then, go Seahawks! Go Ducks!

I’m out.
I thought Dome ran you off, he's gone now.. Good to see you again.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Just a drive by to acknowledge that I was acknowledged. I stop by and read every now and then and was surprised to see my name.

I agree with the posters above that said Todd and Les alone on the Mount Rushmore. After that I’d put an honorable mention of about two dozen posters who’ve been the heart and soul of .net over the years.

I used to love this place like no other, but I was always hear for the laughs and stupidity and the silllyness I was never hear for the analysis, arguments and actual football discussion (although I enjoyed some of that as well).

In a lot of ways winning the Super Bowl ruined this site for me. It became too serious, expectations became too high and non-stop bickering became too prevalent.

Maybe one day the Seahawks will suck again, we’ll all come to terms with them sucking, and have fun with it and then I’ll love this place again.

Until then, go Seahawks! Go Ducks!

I’m out.
Anaheim?

LTH

Reaction score
After "Who’s your Seahawks Mount Rushmore", let's pick the four faces, ooops names that we want on Dot Net Mount Rushmore?

I would insist on Aro.
I'm going with

Keasly45
Sutz
Sgt Largent
Mealstrom787

LTH

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
It makes sense to include me. Without my posts, this board would have died 15 years ago.
let's see, your posts haven't won over the hearts and minds of readers, @SoulfishHawk has, as his post has gotten the most "likes". Have you started lots of threads? Maybe you have, but I don't remember. Let's say that you have, how many of the threads you started were viewed by thousands of members and gotten 5 or 10+ pages of responses?

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I know I'm annoying, but I'm working on being 54 percent less annoying.......oh wait, that's the Mariners

Jville

Reaction score
Whatever happen to the forum's ancient lightening rod ..... "Steve Harper"?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
let's see, your posts haven't won over the hearts and minds of readers, @SoulfishHawk has, as his post has gotten the most "likes". Have you started lots of threads? Maybe you have, but I don't remember. Let's say that you have, how many of the threads you started were viewed by thousands of members and gotten 5 or 10+ pages of responses?

Have you ever been to the Shack?

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
The answer is Pehawk at #1. Then, let him decide. Dude truly is on the shit funny and on point. Every. Time.

Like some have said, there are a lot of people on here that are insightful and in tune with the team and organization…and I appreciate having this place to come and read shit on… but Pehawk was/is far and away the winner to start the mountainside.